Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter War: RR’s 16-Team 3-on-3 Tourney (Individual Sign-Up now Available)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    I'll be in Toronto this Feb.

Any republicans want to join my team? Me and my friend played ball since early childhood, so our skill-level is quite high. I need 2 guys who know how to play basketball and are competitive! if interested, pm me

@Admins - I just tried to pay $107 deposit but my card is getting declined for some reason - does your merchant accept UK-issued credit cards?!
    How tall are you guys Rocwell? I might be up for it for sure.

C.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      How tall are you guys Rocwell? I might be up for it for sure.

C.
      I'm 6"7 and my friend is 6"4.

Comment

found this vid, literally the last time I touched a ball, and, the fist I had played in a few years prior. Playing on, literally, a broken hip joint. We played at Hoopdome, and, well, it's terrible. funtimes however.

Comment

How many teams registered so far? Still trying to convince my friends to join, so i just want to see how many slots are still available.

Comment

OK, I'll try to answer some questions:

Competitiveness
            It's going to be normal distribution. Some average players, some bad ones, and some good ones. At least that's how it played out the last time we did this. Don't worry about embarrassing yourself. Once we get the teams signed up, we'll organize group play according to skill-level (which we'll ask you to fill out in a form) so you will get good games in. I guarantee it.

How many teams so far?
            We have three teams signed up, with another 4-5 gathering members as we speak. This doesn't include you guys. I would simply register and hold down a spot. The facility is great and its going to be a well-organized event which will be fun. I'm personally excited by it.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              I'm 6"7 and my friend is 6"4.
              ok, I'm in.

Comment

Bump - if interested, can you guys register for this ASAP please? I want to finalize teams etc., soon. Thanks again, looking forward to it.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2013/...nt-in-toronto/

Comment

We now have individual signup. Fill out your info and we'll set up/recommend teams for you:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vvv...NMQGo/viewform

Comment

Bump - We need one more team to make it an even # - sign up here if you're interested:

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2014/...day-jan-9-3pm/

Comment

What time do you expect the tournament to end?

Comment

comicbookguy wrote: View Post
                        What time do you expect the tournament to end?
                        The earliest it can end is 12pm, which is when the group games are scheduled to end. The knockout stage starts right after and can go until 3:30 or so.

BTW - This tournament is sold out so at this point we're not accepting more entries.

Comment

Good luck today everyone! .. Ugh... SO early! Hahah

Comment

oh thats today?????

I guess rocwell didnt pick me after all.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                              oh thats today?????

I guess rocwell didnt pick me after all.

I haven't registered, had to spend winter holidays in uk.
                              Last edited by rocwell; Sat Feb 15, 2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Is ok man. I dont think the beating we would have laid upon them all would have been fair anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                                X