TOR - PHX BLOCKBUSTER (sort of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOR - PHX BLOCKBUSTER (sort of)

Kyle Lowry (6.5 million dollar expiring)
    Rudy Gay (17.1 million dollar expiring) (he won't take 19.1 million to play on a rebuilding team in his prime)

For

Goran Dragic
    Channing Frye -
    Miles Plumlee
    Indiana's 1st Rounder

Phoenix gets to save up to 21 million over two years

Toronto gets a REAL PG and and REAL Stretch 4
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

You've got to include Okafor to make the salaries work.

Comment

Suns are tanking are they not?

Even if they aren't I can't see them being willing to pay that kind of money for Gay.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
        Suns are tanking are they not?

Even if they aren't I can't see them being willing to pay that kind of money for Gay.
        Since the Suns have started better than expected, there are rumbles they may try to compete.

Mustn't be forgotten that the Suns don't necessarily need to invest all-out in the tank, since they'll likely have 4 first rounders this year. So they're not relying entirely on their own pick to do well in this draft. And if they are doing too well to really aim for the bottom, they might see value in competing.

Comment

Suns can really do what ever they want. If they want to build a contender they have 4 first rounders as trade bait to improve their already apparently solid team. If they want to tank, they have 4 first round draft picks and value players in Dragic/Morris brothers. They are one of the best set teams in the league no matter what they decide to do.

Comment

Working...
          X