X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV looks tired

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      This is very true! Demar just plays smarter as well. He takes bad shots at times but he definitely takes way less than Rudy and as Leo said he's more crafty. Rudy makes up his mind what he's going to do before he does it. That's a mistake rookies make not someone whose been in the league for 8 years.
      Very true. It makess sense. Gay basically hasn't changed his game since entering the league.

Comment

• Seem to be going a lot more to JV down low.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          JV looks tired
          He's not used to getting so many minutes in one half.

Comment

• Denver's bench is outscoring ours 27-6 or something like that.

Comment

• Why ref doesn't call any fouls when JV is doing jump hook move/shot? Bump = foul isn't?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Why ref doesn't call any fouls when JV is doing jump hook move/shot? Bump = foul isn't?
                I have no clue. I mentioned eariler how it seems like Jonas is getting a worse whistle than when he was as a rookie. It's truly odd.

Comment

• I hate teams that are better than us
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Why do they talk about everything except the Raptors in the half time show?
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Why do they talk about everything except the Raptors in the half time show?
                      Because the raps are shit and there is nothing to talk about. It's the same old thing every year and every game. *Sigh*
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                        If you guys aren't watching the American feed, I strongly suggest you find a stream to switch to. Most refreshing bball I've watched in a long time. Even keel, unbiased, funny from time to time. And strangely enough...insightful.

Nice for a change.
                        I just switched. Should have done it earlier when Matt was talking about Rudy banning stat sheets as a good team leader move.

Comment

• i love this simons commercial for some reason
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Denver announcers: "DeRozen, Lowry and Gay don't pass."

Comment

• JV's got 13 and 10 now.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I just loudly said to Rudy "Pass asshole"
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X