Brian Shaw and Demar Derozan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Shaw and Demar Derozan?

Okay so I just saw that video of Shaw bringing Derozan back to the tunnel. I know I might just be trying to stir some gossip, but any word on what happened?

From what it seems, it looks like Derozan went to say something to someone on the nuggets team because he was a bit pissed off or it could be Shaw might of just had some encouraging words for our number one option.

I am a big Rudy fan, but I am definitely frustrated and would like something to happen now. They need to start gelling and the bench needs to wake the F*** up. Ross is probably out of it because of all these trade talks of him for waiters but Amir Johnson??

Glad to see a big game from Jonas, they need to start utilizing him more (obvious) Rudy looks him off soooo many times, against Golden State I will actually count how many times he looks him off lol!

TheRightPath wrote: View Post
    Okay so I just saw that video of Shaw bringing Derozan back to the tunnel. I know I might just be trying to stir some gossip, but any word on what happened?

From what it seems, it looks like Derozan went to say something to someone on the nuggets team because he was a bit pissed off or it could be Shaw might of just had some encouraging words for our number one option.

I am a big Rudy fan, but I am definitely frustrated and would like something to happen now. They need to start gelling and the bench needs to wake the F*** up. Ross is probably out of it because of all these trade talks of him for waiters but Amir Johnson??

Glad to see a big game from Jonas, they need to start utilizing him more (obvious) Rudy looks him off soooo many times, against Golden State I will actually count how many times he looks him off lol!
    Brave man to admit that around here. Crazy man to mean it.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

looooool I rate DeMar in so many ways
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

The Nuggets site is curious too...it doesnt seem serious...

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2013/12/...-nuggets-bench

Comment

It was definitely a scrap there is no way he was convincing derozan to go to Denver
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            The Nuggets site is curious too...it doesnt seem serious...

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2013/12/...-nuggets-bench
            The comments are, well I can't decide, painful or funnY:

No story here,

DeRozan simply wanted to change teams, seeing how good things are playing for a coach like Shaw.

How about these Nuggets
            I think DeRozan saw a boxscore on the Nuggets bench

seeing the Raps can’t see them anymore he was desperate to get his hands on it

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              The comments are, well I can't decide, painful or funnY:
              Yes I read some and of similar mind. lol. The posters on the site tend to be a good bunch and have good thoughts of MU generally.

Comment

Working...
              X