What is the next raptor home game gonna be like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
    we have the worst fanbase in the league since we boo our own players. No wonder nobody wants to come to this team.
    You've clearly never stepped foot outside Toronto

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
      If:
      -Raptors go below .500 on road trip
      -nothing happens within personnel, staff, etc.
      Until next home game
      (Dec. 10th against spurs)
      What will the crowd be like? What will they be chanting? Will their be casey firing chants? Will their be boos for Rudy (which has already started) What will happen? I wonder...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
      Casey needs to go.

Comment

we have the worst fanbase in the league since we boo our own players. No wonder nobody wants to come to this team.
        Seriously?

Comment

Yeah, just like the Knicks fanbase, 'cause they boo their own players too.

Comment

It's exactly the same reason why no one wants to play for the Yankees or the Red Sox.

Comment

Fans have every right to boo their own players. Voicing displeasure at games is one of the only ways for fans to truly be heard when they're not happy. They're the ones paying the salaries of these millionaires. Personally, if a player can't handle boos and doesn't use it as motivation to change his game, I don't want him on my team. Kobe was booed in his rookie season and used it to prove everyone wrong. Same with Arenas (before he started to chuck a la Rudy).

Do what you gotta do fans. This team is a mess.
              There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

I think that as someone mentioned before that it is the only way to voice displeasure as fans. If we didn't start booing bargs, colengalo would've kept Andrea 'dirk' bargnani on the raps. I don't think we should boo him all the time. Personally I don't like all the booing at your own players. But I'm fed up with gay taking I'll advised twos. Its the only way to let mu know that we don't want gay.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                  The Simpsons references have been on point lately.
                  Best part of the season so far.

That almost isn't a joke.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I think everyone should boo every time Rudy takes a shot and cheer every time he passes the ball. Seriously. That would be hilarious.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I think everyone should boo every time Rudy takes a shot and cheer every time he passes the ball. Seriously. That would be hilarious.
                      This is a plan i can get behind.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

its gonna be the same disappointing shit we see every game :

create that hype cuz were up 10 points in the first
                        down by two in the second
                        down by ten in the third
                        cut the spurs lead to two
                        go into ot
                        lose by 7 in ot
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Have NY and Brooklyn fans been booing their teams yet? I know bargs got a bit of it. Meanwhile Carmelo's stats are basically at Rudy gay levels right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                          "The Nuggets, winners of seven straight, outscored the Nets 31-15 in the third — including closing the quarter with a 19-5 run — to take a 89-65 and send boos cascading down from the hometown fans."

http://nypost.com/2013/12/03/lets-be...ed-by-nuggets/

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            "The Nuggets, winners of seven straight, outscored the Nets 31-15 in the third — including closing the quarter with a 19-5 run — to take a 89-65 and send boos cascading down from the hometown fans."

http://nypost.com/2013/12/03/lets-be...ed-by-nuggets/
                            Based on peanutwoozle's logic, players are running out of teams to play for. There's just too much booing going on in NBA arenas. It's too much for the delicate psyches of players to handle. Man, I feel sorry for these poor players.

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                              I think that as someone mentioned before that it is the only way to voice displeasure as fans. If we didn't start booing bargs, colengalo would've kept Andrea 'dirk' bargnani on the raps. I don't think we should boo him all the time. Personally I don't like all the booing at your own players. But I'm fed up with gay taking I'll advised twos. Its the only way to let mu know that we don't want gay.

Um BC had nothing to do with bargnani getting moved, nor did the boos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
                              X