X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the next raptor home game gonna be like

If:
    -Raptors go below .500 on road trip
    -nothing happens within personnel, staff, etc.
    Until next home game
    (Dec. 10th against spurs)
    What will the crowd be like? What will they be chanting? Will their be casey firing chants? Will their be boos for Rudy (which has already started) What will happen? I wonder...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Exact same as always
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

we have the worst fanbase in the league since we boo our own players. No wonder nobody wants to come to this team.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
        we have the worst fanbase in the league since we boo our own players. No wonder nobody wants to come to this team.
        I think a lousy team and no available cap space probably has something to do with it as well.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
          I think a lousy team and no available cap space probably has something to do with it as well.
          Right there.
          OG is our king

Comment

Have NY and Brooklyn fans been booing their teams yet? I know bargs got a bit of it. Meanwhile Carmelo's stats are basically at Rudy gay levels right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

You dont boo your own team players, period. y'all gonna boo and expect millionaire stars to come here to play? the ones who expects to create their market popularity by joining a good team, good luck with that bros.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                You dont boo your own team players, period. y'all gonna boo and expect millionaire stars to come here to play? the ones who expects to create their market popularity by joining a good team, good luck with that bros.
                The Raps are a bad team...which is why nobody wants to play here. That is the end all be all of the whole FA market thingy.

Comment

Not a fan of booing your own players. Hated it when Raps fans were booing Bargnani last year. But in this case with Gay the way he's playing? i think he deserves it.

I mean, the guy continues to chuck shots after shots unconsciously. Seems like he doesn't care based on his post game comments every game. And for a scrub player he's got a huge ego.

Masai needs to ship Rudy Gay out of town ASAP.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Another boo thread?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Comment

Fans totally have the right to boo players. Personally, you never boo a guy if: a) he's hurt, b) he's trying his best but isn't that good, c) he's a rookie or scrub.

Players that deserve boos are overpaid, low effort guys who are hurting to team with selfish plays. Or Vince.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                        This is a pretty dumb statement. We are the worst because we boo? Philly boos, New York boos, lots of fan-bases boo. Knicks fans boo draft picks before they even reach the stage. Philly fans booed Santa Claus. Does that mean no one wants to play in Philly or New York?
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

The Simpsons references have been on point lately.

Comment

I've always been pro-choice when it comes to booing. If you think a player is putting in a poor performance over an extended period of time then imo you are justified in your booing. When it comes to professional sports, booing is probably the only thing that a fanbase can do collectively voice their opinions that management actually pays attention too.

I also think it sets the tone about the expectations the fanbase has for a franchise and the level of ineptitude they are willing to abide.

I would I boo bargnani or gay if I met them in person? Of course not! I would try to talk to them about the issue I have with how they are playing. I would try to find out what causes it/mitigating circumstances and try to express my problem with their actions/choices. However, I don't have one-on-one convo's with raps players on the regular basis, so booing is one of the few ways of communicating. Yes it's a very primitive form of direct communicating because it is decidedly lacking in nuance or complexity, but it's all we've got.

That said, I'm not advocating booing Rudy Gay at this particular time, I'm pretty sure the management is well aware of the situation and will make changes shortly. However, IF management doesn't make changes and if I feel like they are happy with the status quo, and that status quo is NOT up to my expectations, then I'll join the chorus of boos, or start them myself.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I think the next home game will be like any other. Fans will cheer in the hopes we win. If the team is putting in a poor performance and is getting blown out by the half then you can expect to hear the boos. And it would be well deserved imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X