No announcement yet.

Default Sumed up my reactions to watching Casey's decisions in 1 GIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, your memories are kind of short, go back to the interviews Masai gave earlier this November. He said Casey won't be judged on wins and losses, but on his ability to develop players and to form a system that is effective and have the players buy in.

Unfortunately, and this is from someone who defends coaches from some of the mouth-breathers of this particular fandom, but under this criteria he hasn't done too well yet. He got his players to play hard and we have a respectable defense, but among the players that need developing its been slow. And obviously, this team is still trying to figure things out on offense and still gets lost too often on defense.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      None of you know Basketball better than Dwayne Casey. None of you know what management is doing right now. None of you sit in on DC's meetings with his staff, personnel or GM. All of you speculate besed of a very limited base of knowledge, a little bit of fanaticism, and a lot of good ole, and VERY HEALTHY, anger for a situation that has been ongoing for more than
      Just saying.

So maybe consider that you aren't seeing everything with eyes qualified to make such strong statements about his competency.
      True. But we do see the finished product and the picture isn't pretty.

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
        Even if we are tanking derozan definitely Isnt. If the was trying to tank he would publicly be asking for a trade. So I don't know why u guys are saying Casey is riding this tank

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
        Perhaps many hoping this is tank mode because the alternative is too scary to consider.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Perhaps many hoping this is tank mode because the alternative is too scary to consider.
          I have considered this quite a bit, and I don't like to think about it mostly because I know its possible that its true. If it is, then there ya go, 3 diff ownership groups, many coaches, many GM's, none can make it work here.....so now, tell me there isn't a disadvantage working North of the border.

Comment

At this point I think Casey is either the Tank Commander or just an awful coach... or maybe he's just been pounding the rock, as it were.

Comment

Working...
            X