Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p00ka wrote: View Post
    Or perhaps:

"how the fuck can you get ZERO rebounds in an entire quarter" ~phez,,,, a reasonable question

first response: "Maybe ask dd cause he went an entire game." ~ Matt52,,,, a back-handed slap (typical) at the Raps' player that was most certainly not to blame for that collapse, but somebody's nose was out of joint from previous day?

response to that: "Didn't we just have a thread discussing DD's rebounding prowess, and some people felt we were being too hard....hmmmm...who were they?" ~Axel,,,, that's a calling out to do battle if I ever saw one

response to that: "The people who have zipped up their pants and gone home. Don't worry though. Next good game by him or Raptors they'll all be back." ~ Matt52,,, now that's just plainly insulting and throwing down the gauntlet to nobody there at the moment, but yet another back handed shot, just to be smug about one game I guess.

But no, it must be all about "Demar fan boys". Shit the challengers either ran away crying foul on them, or have degenerated it even further with childish name calling.
    hey now, I just called out axel for being one-sided in his review, but I think you were equally one-sided in your recollection lol

Comment

• This mediocre play from the raptors is tearing us apart.

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
        This mediocre play from the raptors is tearing us apart.
        Actually, a bunch of millionaires we will never know and probably never meet, who operate in a completely different world from us cannot tear us apart. Only deluded identification with an entity put together to sell diverse products through on and off air advertising can tear us apart. And that is on the various souls who take this shit so seriously. Grown men playing games for an average payment of $52,000 per game, for 48 minutes of effort. Why does anyone invest so much into this.

The members of this forum are closer to each other in every real sense than they ever will be to any of the players they so eloquently go on about. Yet they are happy to tear each other apart, while they worship an elite group of people who are so different from them that they have NO common ground.

One of lifes mysteries.

Grow up people. IT'S A Game.

Comment

• We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Did I miss anything offensive?
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              Did I miss anything offensive?

nope, I shared that clip because it had some interesting interviews.
              were you talking to me?
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                Did I miss anything offensive?
                We didn't really have an offense in the 4th quarter.

Wait, you're not talking about the game, are you?
                OG is our king

Comment

• ....mistake, corrected next post

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Lance Stephenson gets discredited by you because he isn't a top scoring option on his team yet anyone who has ever played can tell you that defence is a lot more hard work than offence.
                    The post had absolutely nothing to do with discrediting anybody. You provided a ranking, suggesting these players are credible comparables for rebounding purposes. Someone suggested that this "ranking" was a ranking within his SG equals. I posted fairly detailed reasoning why it's like ranking an apple among some apples, but also among some oranges and pears. All you've got as a retort to that post is that sermon totally misrepresenting what I said? Comprehension problem or purposely attempting to re-direct the conversation?

Comment

Working...
                    X