Game #17: Toronto Raptors 103 - Golden State Warriors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    If we lose this one, will they fire Casey?
    I actually don't think this one is on Casey. The team just played like idiots as usual. When they started to make their run we played sooooo passive and scared LOL. I thought that was the one thing we improved on this season but clearly not.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      Another record tonight. Biggest blown lead in Raps history.
      Is it really?
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Why do they keep helping off Thompson? Like, how stupid do you have to be to keep doing that? Jebus. LOL.

Comment

• Bahahahahaha

Oh toronto

Do change in the near future.

So sad and typical.

Comment

• ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Is it really?
              I believe so.

Comment

• Just randomly decided to check the score at around 3rd quarter and started to regret not watching this game. Not anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• I think other teams just know and look forward to Toronto easily getting psyched out. It's been a tradition ever since Vince Carter left.

Comment

• I don't even get mad anymore, I expect it. This fuckin sucks.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      I believe so.
                      Yea you're right. If this doesn't result in some type of change for this team then I don't know what will.

Comment

• If you are a pro-tanker for the Raps, you can rub your nipples now.....

Comment

• Record loss for the raps tonight. Biggest blown lead ever. This was something to behold. Its going to take way more than winning the draft lottery to fix this shit. Demars asking for a trade btw.

Comment

• Derozan gonna cry himself to sleep tonight.
                            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• sigh

Comment

• Crushing loss for the players. This reminds me of Kobe's 81. Devlin sounds devastated.

Comment

Working...
                                X