Game #17: Toronto Raptors 103 - Golden State Warriors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    LOL basketball is ruined for me now I wonder what has more innuendos though Football or Basketball?
    "he went in a tight end, came out a wide receiver"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Im from argentina, the game starts at 00:30 am, so, you think i'll stay awake just to see a great victory. This has to be ours. Also remember that the raptors playing better outside home.

So go raps tonight!

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Don't start thinking that way - 75% of all basketball talk can be read sexually. It'll ruin everything for you. Especially "penetration." That's the worst one.
        OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
          I shouldn't have watched that. "Dribbling between his legs" is ruined for me.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Nuggets + GSW wins = free money

P.S. I had a dream tonight that someone has been traded while in San Francisco

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              LOL Dribbling between his legs and then shot it our face, it was hard to swallow Lmfao perfect parody.

Comment

Anyway, since we're playing the Warriors tonight. I still think they're the best trading partner for Kyle Lowry. Their backup PG is also their starting SG who is currently on the IR(Iggy).

Maybe we can snatch Barnes if we offer, Lowry + DD??
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Anyway, since we're playing the Warriors tonight. I still think they're the best trading partner for Kyle Lowry. Their backup PG is also their starting SG who is currently on the IR(Iggy).

Maybe we can snatch Barnes if we offer, Lowry + DD??
                  And the league ignores the CBA while Golden State takes on another $21M in payroll/luxury tax.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    And the league ignores the CBA while Golden State takes on another $21M in payroll/luxury tax.
                    Well, i didn't really pay attention to all that. I'm just looking at teams that could use a Kyle Lowry. And GS is one of those teams.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Well, i didn't really pay attention to all that. I'm just looking at teams that could use a Kyle Lowry. And GS is one of those teams.
                      I'm sorry. I don't mean to take frustrations out on you.

It just drives me bonkers when people throw out "trade this guy(s) for that guy(s)" with no thought of the complexities of making a transaction in the CBA.

That is likely more of a fault of geeky, anally me than anyone else.

Comment

Hate 10:30 games..
                        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                          Hate 10:30 games..
                          write me a critical essay in business ethics and I can guarantee that time will fly by.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            write me a critical essay in business ethics and I can guarantee that time will fly by.
                            Lol.

Probably means later = bad.

Comment

midterms couldn't have come at a better time #thestruggle #issoreal
                              im feeling a loss dunno why.... just am
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Lol diehard Raps fan waiting till 10:30 to see my team the Raps embarrass themselves in GS.... Stuff like this makes you feel so alive!

2 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X