Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Lowry + Amir + Ross for Barnes? (with us getting a bit more back, maybe Draymond Green)
    They're not trading Barnes for a backup PG.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The Knicks won't give up that 1st rounder. In the end, It'll be Felton, Shumpert and Hardaway Jr for Daye and Lowry.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        don't get too attached
        already am..
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Masai is just bullying Dolan hahaha if they still don't give up the 2018 pick just wait for like a week or so and they gonna come masai's door step
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Lowry + Amir + Ross for Barnes? (with us getting a bit more back, maybe Draymond Green)
            No way GSW gives up Barnes. Especially not for Lowry, Amir and Ross - the salaries don't even match up.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              yeah but who are you going to get back?
              I've read a bit from the Warriors forums and they apparently want us to take on Lee's contract if we want Barnes...

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                No way GSW gives up Barnes. Especially not for Lowry, Amir and Ross - the salaries don't even match up.
                If we want Barnes, we probably have to take on Lee's contract...

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                  Masai is just bullying Dolan hahaha if they still don't give up the 2018 pick just wait for like a week or so and they gonna come masai's door step
                  I would just take Hardaway Jr instead of the 1st rounder. The Knicks will have their shit sorted out by 2018 and that pick will be a pretty low one.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    I've read a bit from the Warriors forums and they apparently want us to take on Lee's contract if we want Barnes...
                    BRING.THEM.now.
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Lee and Barnes are more than likely going to make us better and that is not what the #tank is about haha

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                        If we want Barnes, we probably want to take on Lee's contract...
                        Not even close. Lee is having a decent season. They're not gonna give up that much talent. Not Barnes and Lee for Lowry, Johnson and Ross. That's a pretty crap deal for GSW.

Comment

• Hardaway Jr would be great but Masai is insisting they give up the draft pick

Comment

• Brandon wrote:
                            I'm not convinced the Lowry move is tanking. They've got to do something because of his contract. Can't risk him leaving with no compensation.

O BWOI. you're in for loooooong season fellow Raptor fan

Comment

• This was what the Warriors forum on RealGM suggested:

Barnes and Speights for Amir and Novak and then a TPE for Lowry

or

Lowry Amir Novak for Lee + Barnes

Comment

• Anyone see here how many times greivis Vasquez said "win" in his interview today?
                                *Masai picks up the phone*

Comment

Working...
                                X