Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
    I can't believe you guys convinced yourself that you can get Barns for Lowry
    Don't worry.

Always a box of tissues nearby

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      If that happens which Im thinking will, on draft night. then smart and Exum are our likely targets. Man so many scenarios. Why create a jam of Wiggins, Barnes, Ross but getting Wiggins means Barnes is a waste for us.
      You can't plan ahead like that. If you end up having Barnes and Wiggins and Ross then you cross that wonderful bridge when you come to it.

Comment

• New Orleans?

Lowry for the Brow works straight up.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Trade DeRozan?
          Jamshid wrote: View Post
          we could trade them at the same time :
          http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mx2duvz
          we are looking for a minimum of 1 first rounder from that trade. going into the draft with ben gordon, Barnes and 2 first rounders will make me a happy man. speights and douglas might turn out to be decent acquisitions too.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            New Orleans?

Lowry for the Brow works straight up.
            I'd want them to throw in a few draft picks first. And maybe Eric Gordon to sweeten the deal. Even then though do we dare break up the chemistry this team has just for a couple of guys that would play behind Amir and Demar?

Comment

If that happens which Im thinking will, on draft night. then smart and Exum are our likely targets. Man so many scenarios. Why create a jam of Wiggins, Barnes, Ross but getting Wiggins means Barnes is a waste for us.
              Whoa, whoa. Time out. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Like Drummond would have been a waste for us?

You
                do
                not
                pass
                on
                talent.

No.

Comment

• Orlando's a sweet trade partner, they actually have players I'd want.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    Orlando's a sweet trade partner, they actually have players I'd want.
                    Tobias Harris <3

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Tobias Harris <3
                      Ya i would love to get harris as well but there is no way ORL is giving us harris for lowry we might have to settle for something else if we actually do a deal with ORL which to me seems highly unlikley

Comment

• This is just crazy. The raps are headed straight for 7th or 8th, a first round sweep, no lottery pick and nothing for Lowry. Trade now.

Comment

• No word if Greg Popovich got dinner first...... *I'm here all week folks*

But seriously, out for possibly another month.

I doubt Dolan caves and includes any first in a deal. If he was worried about egg on his face *again* before, no way he goes for an omelette.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                            Remember when Barnes was the consensus #1 draft pick and future franchise SF and fans of mediocre teams were clamoring to tank for him? Now some are talking about trading a mid-level PG with an expiring contract for him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Lowry's value is going higher and higher IMO if he continues to play like this.

Right now, the only way i trade Lowry to the Knicks is if Tim Hardaway is part of the deal along with a 1st round pick of course.
                              But Lowry's value won't keep on going up even if he continues his strong play because he is a rental for the rest of this season - he is a free agent after the season.

If they want to trade Lowry and get the maximum value, they can't wait too long.

Comment

• The shoe will drop in the new year. The Knicks are desperate. I still prefer Harrison Barnes. But if we can get a knick 1st and TH Jr. While perhaps unloading a Fields back to them is equally satisfying for me.
                                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X