Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas day blowout the thing that pushes NY to trade?

Yes?

Comment

• Shrub wrote: View Post
      Christmas day blowout the thing that pushes NY to trade?

Yes?
      I feel like Lowry's play over the last week has completely priced him out of what the Knicks would pay...I mean, at this point, wouldn't Hardaway AND a first round pick be required?
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The way Lowry is playing. The Raps could get a lot more than Hardaway and a 1st.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          The way Lowry is playing. The Raps could get a lot more than Hardaway and a 1st.
          With how he is playing - yes.

But don't forget he is an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year.

Not sure how many teams are going to give up assets to watch him possibly walk.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

This is why ujiri might actually sign him first and then trade him in the offseason. Similar to what was done with nene

Comment

Good point. Forgot about that. But still, are there any players on this Knicks team that interests you? there's only one for me and that's Hardaway. If he's not part of a potential Lowry trade then no.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                This is why ujiri might actually sign him first and then trade him in the offseason. Similar to what was done with nene
                Could be. This is really the monumental decision he's faced with right now (and quite possibly his defining decision as the Raptors GM): trade him within a few weeks, or keep him as an asset.

Trade him, and we tank. Keep him, and we don't.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Good point. Forgot about that. But still, are there any players on this Knicks team that interests you? there's only one for me and that's Hardaway. If he's not part of a potential Lowry trade then no.
                  Hardaway doesn't even interest me to be honest.

Raptors already have a Hardaway in Ross - and Ross, I think, is going to be much better.

The Knicks always have the unfounded hype factor because they play in NY. Their top prospects are typically like the average girls who end up looking like super models in a bar where most of the women are butt ugly.

Comment

Their top prospects are typically like the average girls who end up looking like super models in a bar where most of the women are butt ugly.
                    LMFAO! Died

Comment

Hardaway doesn't even interest me to be honest.

Raptors already have a Hardaway in Ross - and Ross, I think, is going to be much better.

The Knicks always have the unfounded hype factor because they play in NY. Their top prospects are typically like the average girls who end up looking like super models in a bar where most of the women are butt ugly.
                      Hardaway better offensive player. Ross better defensive player.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I watched the Clippers @ Warriors game tonight and oh boy Kyle Lowry would fit that GS team greatly. This Lowry for Barnes idea has to be a real possibility. Warriors are playing really good basketball right now but they would clearly need a backup for Curry.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          I watched the Clippers @ Warriors game tonight and oh boy Kyle Lowry would fit that GS team greatly. This Lowry for Barnes idea has to be a real possibility. Warriors are playing really good basketball right now but they would clearly need a backup for Curry.
                          Yeah they have a horrible bench and curry gets over worked because he has to have the ball all the time. Kyle lowry would help him a lot and that barnes trade is actually looking like a possibility
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Hardaway better offensive player. Ross better defensive player.
                            No he isnt.... Hardaway just jacks up whatever shot he feels like in NYs mess of a chucking offense. Ross is a much better player than Hardaway, dont let him hitting random hail mary shots fool you.

Btw If we land Barnes in a trade for KLow do you start Barnes or Ross?
                            Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Thu Dec 26, 2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Btw If we land Barnes in a trade for KLow do you start Barnes or Ross?
                              I think you start Barnes and you try to make Ross that true 6th man.

I think Kyle Lowry and Austin Daye for Harrison Barnes and Toney Douglas could do it at this point.

Comment

• I think Barnes for Lowry is a really sensible trade.
                                Barnes is hinging on redundant on that team, and Lowry hinging on necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X