Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    and then Cleveland again the year LeBron left, just to make up for it lol
    Yeah lol and when they didn't let cp3 trade happened and Chris went to the clippers for pretty much nothing stern was like he new Orleans you want Anthony Davis hahah
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• According to Woj, Dolan doesn't want to be known as MU's sucker anymore and is wary of trading much more than Felton for Lowry.

Tho he did say the list of teams interested in Lowry keeps rising so that's good.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
        Especially not for Lowry, Amir and Ross - the salaries don't even match up.
        I was just throwing principle names out.

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        No way GSW gives up Barnes. Especially not for Lowry, Amir and Ross - the salaries don't even match up.
        They're going to have to give up on one of Thompson or Barnes at some point. They've got a Durant-Westbrook-Harden type situation down there.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Kyle and Amir for Boozer and Charlotte pick? ---- if its not mentioned already

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            I was just throwing principle names out.

They're going to have to give up on one of Thompson or Barnes at some point. They've got a Durant-Westbrook-Harden type situation down there.
            True but they don't have to make that decision right now they can still wait it out and look at the deadline or summer
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• @ZachLowe_NBA: Also, the fact that we're talking about Lowry and picks from 2018 and 2020 is hilarious. It's like an Onion story.

@ZachLowe_NBA: Like, you're 6-15. Maybe just pass on trading any future asset for a league-average starting PG.

So true..
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                Can something just happen already? Been obsessively checking this forum as well as RealGM for the past 5 hours...
                I feel your pain but I think we have to reign it in. Dec 15th is still a few days away and I think that's going to come into play. That'll make for an awkward 76ers game tomorrow night.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  I feel your pain but I think we have to reign it in. Dec 15th is still a few days away and I think that's going to come into play. That'll make for an awkward 76ers game tomorrow night.
                  Just a quick notice, Dec.15 is not trade DEADLINE, it's in February, the later you wait the bigger the fish will come out of the surface.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    According to Woj, Dolan doesn't want to be known as MU's sucker anymore and is wary of trading much more than Felton for Lowry.

Tho he did say the list of teams interested in Lowry keeps rising so that's good.
                    Maybe I'm just viewing everything Masai does through a positive lense now but I feel like all of this speculation may have been leaked for a reason. The price seems to be going up for Lowry.

Comment

• Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
                      Just a quick notice, Dec.15 is not trade DEADLINE, it's in February, the later you wait the bigger the fish will come out of the surface.
                      Clearly not a deadline but if any of hardaway, mwp etc are included, it can't be until dec 15th

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                        Maybe I'm just viewing everything Masai does through a positive lense now but I feel like all of this speculation may have been leaked for a reason. The price seems to be going up for Lowry.
                        True dat
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          True but they don't have to make that decision right now they can still wait it out and look at the deadline or summer
                          Oh yah, they have a couple years yet.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Lowry going for 30+ tomorrow against the 76ers?

Comment

• Did anyone notice in that Woj article it mentioned Lowry asked for a trade?

No wonder he's playing so hard.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• via Imgflip Meme Maker
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X