Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually i wouldn't mind if Ujiri could somehow make this a 3 team deal. Send Shumpert to a 3rd team and a pick our way.

Comment

• No no, we want shump AND first rounder
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
        No way the Knicks are trading Hardaway. This will be a bad trade for Toronto on every angle , unless they get picks which NYK dont have.
        I don't see MU getting fleeced by NYK. This may also just be an attempt to drive up Lowry's value.

And Shumpert would be a great young piece to add to our team. We don't need Lowry, and he doesn't have much value given that he's expired at the end of this year.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• The only NYK player that intrigues me is Hardaway.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry for Felton and Shumpert

Not confirmed and still lots of work to do, but Woj and others have tweeted about the possible deal.. Thoughts\Ideas?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              That's terrible trade for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I agree theres other teams that could offer us a 1st rounder this year competing I hate this deal. Unless of course we are taking Hardaway from them? Im guessing theres going to be another team involved to make it much better this doesnt look like an Ujiri deal a guy obsessed with young players and picks..

Comment

• I feel like this trade wouldn't be so much as making us "better" as much as it is making the Knicks better. As much as we love to see the Knicks lose all the time, we kinda want them out of the lottery.

Comment

• maybe it'll turn into a 3 team trade with Shump in and DD and Lowry out
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Can't see Masai trading Lowry for Felton. As much as i'm not a fan of Lowry he's a much better player than Felton. And Felton has what, 3 more yrs left in his contract?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If there's anything we need, it's definitely more point guards :|

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Can't see Masai trading Lowry for Felton. As much as i'm not a fan of Lowry he's a much better player than Felton. And Felton has what, 3 more yrs left in his contract?
                        If we're taking on Felton its just to make salaries match, he's definitely not the central piece.
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Any way we can ship Fields back to NY?

Comment

• Only player I want in return is Hardaway

Comment

• Frank Isola: Knicks, Nets & Warriors all interested in Toronto point guard Kyle Lowry.

Warriors are one team that i've been saying for a while that could have an interest in Lowry.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                Any way we can ship Fields back to NY?
                                One can ONLY dream ... Thank you BC

Comment

Working...
                                X