Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Raptors are really serious about tanking Chris Smith NEEDS to be involved.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• MWP/Felton and the 2018 first-rounder is not bad, honestly. Metta is actually a good teammate and will teach our young wings a few tricks on D, and more importantly Metta will be here for maybe three months before we trade him at the deadline to a contender looking to turn one of their bench flotsam into something that helps them win playoff games.

Comment

• Doing some reading on Bogdanovic in case those rumors aren't bullshit

http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/cid...amID_2168.html

50% 3pt shooter...
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          we don't yet know what other teams offering Masai but if you swap out either guy for shump or tim jr...I'd pull the trigger.
          I know it's the Knicks and everything but no sane GM would do Shump/Hardaway and 2018 first. It's either Shump/Hardaway (and I'm betting less likely with Hardaway) or 2018 pick.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
            MWP/Felton and the 2018 first-rounder is not bad, honestly. Metta is actually a good teammate and will teach our young wings a few tricks on D, and more importantly Metta will be here for maybe three months before we trade him at the deadline to a contender looking to turn one of their bench flotsam into something that helps them win playoff games.
            And I can get a Raptors World Peace jersey.

Comment

• In fact...Masai is watching him play right now
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I wonder if MU could flip MWP to OKC for Lamb?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    All these rumours and tweets.....very un-Masai.
                    He wants to start a bidding war… my thoughts anyways

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      Doing some reading on Bogdanovic in case those rumors aren't bullshit

http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/cid...amID_2168.html

50% 3pt shooter...
                      Where is he expected to place in the 2014 NBA Draft?

NVM...
                      Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Thu Dec 12, 2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• So apparently the nets are offering the rights to this Bojan Bogdanovic guy who's playing in turkey right now... Where MU is.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Welp that was late
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I like idea of 2018 pick assuming the next 2-3 drafts feature the raps making incredible selections.

This is serious long term thinking and patience.... And I love the direction.

If masai is interested in nearer term picks there is always DeRozan and amir

Also this makes knicks better and might worry other bubble teams in to not getting jumped by knicks

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              I wonder if MU could flip MWP to OKC for Lamb?
                              Not sure about salaries but he'd be a great addition for them.

MWP would have very good trade value at the deadline but I worry that we'd be able to hold on to him that long. He won't want to be a part of this very long and is prone to being vocal (understatement of the year).
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hey Guys...can we talk about Brooklyn for a second. I don't think Masai flies out to Turkey unless he interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X