Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Ahha Dolan has no point guards on his team now
    no, but they have Exum or smart next year now. More than I can say for Toronto.

edit: hahahahaha no they don't. FU NYK heehehehehehe
    Last edited by Superjudge; Tue Dec 17, 2013, 10:25 AM. Reason: hahahhaa

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      Anyone think New York might just say, "screw it, we aren't winning anything this year and Melo is going to bolt", and blow there team up? I mean, adding Kyle Lowry isn't going to make them significantly better, not with J.R. Smith being and idiot and with Chandler still out with injury. New Yorks ultimate goal for this season should either be securing Melo for the long term or trading him for max value before he signs somewhere else.
      Any team other than the Knicks would consider that

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
        no, but they have Exum or smart next year now. More than I can say for Toronto.

edit: hahahahaha no they don't. FU NYK heehehehehehe
        No they don't lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• ESPN says MKG is AVAILABLE!

I think we should be looking at our best Charlotte package.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            Anyone think New York might just say, "screw it, we aren't winning anything this year and Melo is going to bolt", and blow there team up? I mean, adding Kyle Lowry isn't going to make them significantly better, not with J.R. Smith being and idiot and with Chandler still out with injury. New Yorks ultimate goal for this season should either be securing Melo for the long term or trading him for max value before he signs somewhere else.
            No because their 2014 pick is going to Denver.

If that happens they have their 2015 pick to tank next year and hit free agency in 2015.

Then they lose the pick again in 2016.

Dolan won't trade for Lowry because of perception of Masai getting the better of him. You think he is going to trade Melo and take all the criticism that comes along with that when he is already known as being 'fleeced' to get Melo in teh first place?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              ESPN says MKG is AVAILABLE!

DeRozan would look pretty good in that line up. I'd hate to see him traded he's come along way and seems to be eager to win here. But who knows maybe by the time this contract he's on expires we'll be competitive and we can bring him back. Anyway MKG their pick and some expiring to match salary and you have a deal!
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                ESPN says MKG is AVAILABLE!

The ideal time was when we had Gay: Gay for MKG+Gordon (for example). Now I'm not so sure, unless we are willing to give up DD. They are strong at PG with Kemba/Sessions.

MKG for Tyler and a future protected first?

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  DeRozan would look pretty good in that line up. I'd hate to see him traded he's come along way and seems to be eager to win here. But who knows maybe by the time this contract he's on expires we'll be competitive and we can bring him back. Anyway MKG their pick and some expiring to match salary and you have a deal!
                  If he goes to Charlotte, at least he'll be making the playoffs there. They're a young team, who knows, they could make a few more too.
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• The other interesting rumour I heard was that the Bucks have no interest in getting better in the short term.. They explicitly mentioned that they declined a Gay trade. That must mean that MU reached out to them.. That's too bad. They have some nice pieces.

Comment

• I'm not sure I give up DeRozan for MKG and either a 15-20th or a 25-30th pick.

Gilchrist doesn't even look like he's going to be a starter in this league.

Comment

Not a fan of that.

A prospect should have upside. I'm not sure MKG's limitations are going to allow that.

The picks Charlotte can trade look to be high 20s or mid teens.

Not sold.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          The other interesting rumour I heard was that the Bucks have no interest in getting better in the short term.. They explicitly mentioned that they declined a Gay trade. That must mean that MU reached out to them.. That's too bad. They have some nice pieces.
                          Saw that too.

Hopefully Salmons contract can yield the pick or prospect that Rudy by himself couldn't.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Not a fan of that.

A prospect should have upside. I'm not sure MKG's limitations are going to allow that.

Not sold.
                            Everyone knew that MKG was a project, it's only been 1.5 years. If someone's giving up on him, that I'm very interested. Some players take a long time to develop, look at Hibbert.

I know MKG isn't a big man, but still, I think he'll flourish within the next couple of years.
                            "Bruno?
                            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Not a fan of that.

Not sold.
                              MKG+ salary and a first for Salmons and TH. Salmons is cheap buy out next year TH Is cheap and every team needs a TH
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

MKG+ salary and a first for Salmons and TH. Salmons is cheap buy out next year TH Is cheap and every team needs a TH
                                That would be interesting. If Charlotte is gearing up for the playoffs though I don't think Salmons is that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X