Kobe Eyes Sunday for return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Eyes Sunday for return

Just thought I would throw this out there !!

KOBE eyeing possibly return for Sunday, they raps should and hopefully will us this as motivation as he might have a little easier go than coming back say against the heat.

Hopefully the young raps can use this as motivation, and at least try to turn the philosophy around. Defense has been lacking so hopefully someone rises to the challenge to show we do have some fight.
    C'mon DD get it going my man and shut all this critics up. He's not Kobe but he is one of the signs of hope we have here, we stuck by him when we drafted him, and he is and has stuck with us though the tough times.

Post your thoughts even though we might eventually already know the outcome.

Kobe goes 83

Comment

Raps gonna win if he plays.

Kobe is awesome but team chemistry is going to be impacted for Lakers.

Comment

cant wait to see DeMar go OFF!!
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

If Kobe drops more than 30, sell the franchise. That absolutely cannot happen.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

We lost against the nets and managed to lose the biggest lead in franchise history. Who cares if we have any "fight" against the shitty lakers, even with Kobe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

I'm pretty sure the crowd will be cheering louder for Laker buckets...

Comment

Game will be nationally televised as well if he returns on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Game will be nationally televised as well if he returns on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  another good way to embarrass ourselves on national tv we never win these big games...

Comment

I remember reading here (or maybe on another site) some guy predicting in October that Kobe would circle the Raps game as his comeback. And why wouldn't he? Easy first game and he hasn't scored 80 in awhile....

Comment

Kobe + Sunday + Toronto =
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        cant wait to see DeMar go OFF!!
                        Has DeMar had a good game in LA yet? He's had plenty of forgettable ones. I think he puts too much pressure on himself and overthinks the games.

He's on an incredible streak right now, though.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

If Kobe actually does play I actually think that helps Toronto. Him coming back will hurt that team's chemistry. Kobe will want to do too much. Similar to how Chicago played when Rose came back.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Raps gonna win if he plays.

Kobe is awesome but team chemistry is going to be impacted for Lakers.
                            Didn't see this post until I scrolled up.. yup that's how I feel too.

Comment

It's confirmed. He's making his debut Sunday.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                              X