No announcement yet.

Valanciunas is a headcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I personally find nothing wrong with it. Old school hoops. The guy is letting his frustrations with his team out on a pylon like Plumlee. Oakley style. Not surprised either. You can see his frustrations with RG, KL, and DD waving him off and basically never going to him, even on match-ups he would easily dominate. Let it out big man. Garnett does it and he's considered a HOF player and legend.

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
      Lol I'm just gonna come clean here.

I used the word "headcase" so that more people would post in the thread.

And lesbianist, it worked.
      No shame, no respect.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        We've had soft players and soft bigs for so long that now people complain when one of our bigs shows some fire.

Was it too much? Sure. But he's frustrated because he's getting an even shittier whistle this year than as a rookie last year. He's not even close to a headcase. Not to mention the frustration with his team/coach.

It's a good thing to see from a young player, and frankly the kind of attitude a lot of good bigs have had. Don't anybody sit there and tell me that guys like Karl Malone and Alonzo Mourning never threw an elbow out of frustration.

Truth! Are you guys seriously arguing because our center was frustrated and tried throwing an elbow? What, you guys want some more softness on this team? So what if he threw an elbow? People are trying to eat this guy alive each game and he has been on the other end of getting shoved and elbowed before too. Yeah he was kinda off for going that full throttle, I guess? But come on man, a head case?

I guess we need that Primo softness back on this team. Stop complaining about players being too rough on a raptors team. I swear raptor fans are never happy with anything

Comment

• I've been thinking about this since the beginning of the season but the Raptors really need to get into a fight.

Comment

• TheRightPath wrote: View Post
            Truth! Are you guys seriously arguing because our center was frustrated and tried throwing an elbow? What, you guys want some more softness on this team? So what if he threw an elbow? People are trying to eat this guy alive each game and he has been on the other end of getting shoved and elbowed before too. Yeah he was kinda off for going that full throttle, I guess? But come on man, a head case?

I guess we need that Primo softness back on this team. Stop complaining about players being too rough on a raptors team. I swear raptor fans are never happy with anything
            Did you see Primo standing up to KG the other night??? Remember how KG used to bully Bosh and Bargs when they were here?

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
              I've been thinking about this since the beginning of the season but the Raptors really need to get into a fight.
              Everyone gets suspended, prompting an even easier tank? I like your thinking.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Everyone gets suspended, prompting an even easier tank? I like your thinking.
                haha!

I don't remember when the last time raps had small 'fight'.... Are we so professional?! We can't even win any games... Look at Warriors, last year they had few 'fights' ( if I'm not wrong ) this year they're on the list too.. I'm not saying it's okay to fight/start fighting, but sometimes smack talking, 'shuffling' is needed to lite up the flame and let frustration out not-so professional way.

Comment

• i'm not reading through 6 pages of this but i think it was more of a "bitch git off me" move than trying to throw an elbow.

nosike is a real flying V hater huh
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• heaven forbid a player show some passion for the game. if anything i'm surprised he hasn't choked Casey out after a timeout yet.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• In short, Nosike,

The defense rests, your honour.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
                        Did you see Primo standing up to KG the other night??? Remember how KG used to bully Bosh and Bargs when they were here?
                        Yeah Loll, grabbing KGs shorts but damn charles barkley was an ass for those comments haha

Comment

• TheRightPath wrote: View Post
                          Yeah Loll, grabbing KGs shorts but damn charles barkley was an ass for those comments haha
                          the one about no one there going to fight? nah he was pretty much spot on.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post

I'm not sure if you're serious, but I would have, and like still would make you my bitch on the court if you're seriously talking like that.

S to the oft
                            Trust me you wouldn't. We can meet up to play if you want lol

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                              Trust me you wouldn't. We can meet up to play if you want lol
                              http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2013/...nt-in-toronto/

Comment

• oh man, Craig facing off on Nosike... expect more trash talk than actual ball
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X