Valanciunas is a headcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valanciunas is a headcase

Absolutely disgusting. Zero self-control, and he's VERY LUCKY he missed there because he could've seriously injured Plumlee with that punch. Ridiculous to see something like this from a young player.

He's a thug and I hope the coaching staff noticed this and is trying to put a stop to it right now. Absolutely unacceptable. Since he's not Cousins or Artest, people are going to try and pretend that it's no big deal, but anyway you want to spin it Valanciunas maliciously tried to hurt another player on this play.

I hope the league suspends him for at least 5 games. Needs to learn his lesson, that garbage has no place in an NBA game.

Comment

Oh
      man.

Comment

I think I would be dead if that punch found my face.

Comment

we could use a head case or two on this team
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

loool this gif looks really bad

Comment

I wouldn't mind if he was suspended for 2 weeks, he needs to lose body fat. I don't really care about some loser like miles/mason plumlee.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post

Absolutely disgusting. Zero self-control, and he's VERY LUCKY he missed there because he could've seriously injured Plumlee with that punch. Ridiculous to see something like this from a young player.

He's a thug and I hope the coaching staff noticed this and is trying to put a stop to it right now. Absolutely unacceptable. Since he's not Cousins or Artest, people are going to try and pretend that it's no big deal, but anyway you want to spin it Valanciunas maliciously tried to hurt another player on this play.
                his aim was off, he should have aimed for Rudy.

Comment

Even though he missed the target - punch was thrown, he'll be suspended and fined. It's just a matter of time.

Comment

didn't make a fist
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                      didn't make a fist
                      Well it's debating.

---

Anyway, I like this. He needs to be aggresive. Jonas plays most brutal ( ) position in the basketball and he needs to talk smack and give few elbows during the game. I don't want him to be nice guy.. Nice guys finish last.
                      Last edited by rocwell; Sat Dec 7, 2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        we could use a head case or two on this team
                        True.

Comment

So that's JV's ceiling...Laimbeer
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

You guys are soft.

Period.

Comment

ps. he was throwing a devastating elbow, not a punch. (and GASP, he likely knew he wouldn't hit him, anyone who has been in that situation can understand what I'm saying)

Comment

Working...
                              X