Valanciunas is a headcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a weird thread.

Did you guys get up and thump your chests and pace around the room grunting after MWP elbowed Harden?

Comment

JV does need to get his emotions under control, but the gif makes it look worse than it really was. The gif looks like it was sped up when he threw the elbow.
      But yeah, he needs to chiiillll. Take some lessons from Amir or something
      OG is our king

Comment

dude threw a Tony JAa elbow lol wow if that made contact it could have done some serious damage. *** what are you doing JV?

Comment

It was a thuggish move but to call him a head case is a bit of a reach. Is Kevin Love a headcase? He stomped on Luis Scola's face. I would say that's far worse because Love actually connected.

Love got 2 games. I suspect JV will get about the same if not less.

Comment

Also, his lack of emotional control is a real issue to me, basketball-wise.
            It could be an asset in the future (passion), but right now it's holding him back.

Comment

yeah, certainly a thug action, and he should get a game or two, but this team needs some bloody toughness. He does need to get better control of his emotions though, and that comes from more than this play..

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                dude threw a Tony JAa elbow lol wow if that made contact it could have done some serious damage. *** what are you doing JV?
                serious damage , c'mon dude..

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
                  This is a weird thread.

Did you guys get up and thump your chests and pace around the room grunting after MWP elbowed Harden?
                  This, why the hell is anyone supportive of Val doing this?

Do not like the undertones I'm getting from this at all.

Comment

While I'm all about some added toughness, there is no question he deserves a suspension for this as it was over the top. Had the refs seen it he would have been thrown out of the game I imagine. Was really strange given there was little reason for it.

Anyways, this is the first time we've seen something like this from Val. We shouldn't assume it will be the norm.

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
                      yeah, certainly a thug action, and he should get a game or two, but this team needs some bloody toughness. He does need to get better control of his emotions though, and that comes from more than this play..
                      Yeah toughness in boxing out, playing aggressive defense, etc.

Not trying to turn a basketball game into MMA.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                        This, why the hell is anyone supportive of Val doing this?

Do not like the undertones I'm getting from this at all.
                        People on the internet who think they're tough need to maintain their online toughness, bro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

yeah I wanna see toughness when he gets that deep post position and fights for rebounds.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            serious damage , c'mon dude..
                            the elbow is worse than him throwing a punch. the elbow is just under giving plumlee one of these....

Comment

Anger, passion, and viscousness have their place on the court - but JV seemed out of control there.

He also must be pretty damn frustrated with his own team too.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                                Anger, passion, and viscousness have their place on the court - but JV seemed out of control there.

He also must be pretty damn frustrated with his own team too.
                                cant blame him for that, but us losing needs less elbow bombs being thrown it makes the Raptors as a whole look even worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X