Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    I'm smelling that another trade is coming up very soon
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Ditto
    Tritto?

Comment

Comment

lowry is gone very soon i bet...

Comment

Can't wait to see Vasquez pick and rolls with amir and JV
          I love Vasquez's game. Not great defensively in terms of speed, but he's got enough size that you can play him defensively as a SG as well as PG.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Lol. So sad that hes fallen this much.

Comment

Praise ujiri.
              @Boymusic66

Comment

Wow, that was fast. Since we got Vasquez, Lowry becomes expendable. The Tank is officially on. Nobody we got back in this trade will make us better. I could see Vasquez and Patterson possibly sticking in the future. Salmons can be waived after this season. Hayes is a capable big man off the bench (he can have all the Gray and Acy minutes). I'm not blown away but I like it.

Vasquez and Patterson are actually decent young players, and Vasquez is a true pass first PG. I expect Lowry to be traded next.

Comment

dammit not Acy
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Comment

Not pumped about Acy leaving but that based more on me just thinking he's am awesome dude more than any of his particular skill sets. But as for the rest of it, tank on commander, tank on....
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

acy got the news

Comment

Wow sooooo excited to see this. Sad to see Acy go but hopefully it works out better for him this way. The only thing that is scaring me is that we could possibly do better without Gay while having a good backup PG and thus hurting tank nation

Comment

Nooooo not quincy! Nooooooo veto this please

#FREEQUINCY
                            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

acy got the news
                              Deleted it right away.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                                Wow, that was fast. Since we got Vasquez, Lowry becomes expendable. The Tank is officially on. Nobody we got back in this trade will make us better. I could see Vasquez and Patterson possibly sticking in the future. Salmons can be waived after this season. Hayes is a capable big man off the bench (he can have all the Gray and Acy minutes). I'm not blown away but I like it.

Vasquez and Patterson are actually decent young players, and Vasquez is a true pass first PG. I expect Lowry to be traded next.
                                Not just Lowry. With Patterson, one of Hansbrough and Amir is also more palatable to trade. Glut of PFs now. Maybe facilitate a trade with Houston if they're not finding a PF straight-up for Asik?

I really like how above all else, and despite not bringing back a pick (we'll see when it's final), this deal instantly gives us added flexibility. Way to go Masai!

Comment

Working...
                                X