No announcement yet.

2014 Free Agent Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he ops out, what do you guys think of Swaggy P?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
      If he ops out, what do you guys think of Swaggy P?

Had to. But, he seems like he's gotten better as a player mentally, and really had to be a leader last year (yes, he still had some stupid moments)

I wouldn't mind him taking up the salmons minutes- the guy played primarily SF, and played it well, in LA. Something like 2 years 10 million? I'd take him. Playing 20-25 off the bench could inject some offensive creativity when we go through those dry spells. I would want to get another wing to play with him whose specialty skews the other way however, if Fields could stop dating Casey's mom or whatever he did to make Dwayne hate him it would work well.
      @Boymusic66

Comment

• I'd take him as he we could have a SF who can actually score. cough cough Salmons and Fields cough

Comment

• I can't stand Nick Young's game. I don't care if he can get hot. He's terrible at pretty much everything except being a volume scorer off the bench.

Comment

• That would be all we need him for.

He's probably going to get a fairly big contract from someone though.

Comment

• No way i want Nick Young on this Raptors team. He is a goofy player which doesn't fit at all with hard working character players.
              Myself (March 2014):
              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• oh sweet god not nick young
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• If we're talking about SFs. CJ Miles and Wesley Johnson are two guys who can defend effectively and shoot the 3 at that spot. Both could be had for pretty cheap imo.

Not really interested in making long-term commitments to above-average, old players like Deng and company. Would rather get a guy like the two above on a cheap 1+1 or 2+1 type deal or something

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                    That would be all we need him for.

He's probably going to get a fairly big contract from someone though.
                    That's never all you need a player for. First off, you want as many 2 way guys as possible. Young is not that. And his O is completely one dimensional.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                      If we're talking about SFs. CJ Miles and Wesley Johnson are two guys who can defend effectively and shoot the 3 at that spot. Both could be had for pretty cheap imo.

Not really interested in making long-term commitments to above-average, old players like Deng and company. Would rather get a guy like the two above on a cheap 1+1 or 2+1 type deal or something
                      Miles and Johnson are those secondary free agent type guys. If nothing ideal is worked out early in free agency, see who's available on minimum or slightly higher type deals.

Neither is ideal. Neither is actually that much bigger than Ross or DeMar (if at all). Neither is a sniper type shooter who you can have out there to consistently knock down shots. Ideally we still need someone who's at least bigger.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Miles and Johnson are those secondary free agent type guys. If nothing ideal is worked out early in free agency, see who's available on minimum or slightly higher type deals.

Neither is ideal. Neither is actually that much bigger than Ross or DeMar (if at all). Neither is a sniper type shooter who you can have out there to consistently knock down shots. Ideally we still need someone who's at least bigger.
                        Johnson played a lot of pf this year. I think he's big enough to play backup sf. He looks pretty big on tv but on paper they say he's 6'7 I think he's closer to 6'8 6'9
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          Johnson played a lot of pf this year. I think he's big enough to play backup sf. He looks pretty big on tv but on paper they say he's 6'7 I think he's closer to 6'8 6'9
                          Also has a 7'1 wingspan, and the same standing reach as LeBron.

Comment

• I'd rather have Marvin Williams than any other SF tbh.
                            Myself (March 2014):
                            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                              I'd rather have Marvin Williams than any other SF tbh.
                              Yeah he might be top option for me in free agency. Depends on price/length of deal. Definitely don't want longer than 2 years tops.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nobody over 25 unless they are a superstar.

First it was AA.

Then it was John Salmons.

Who will Casey use the "But he's a vet" line on next?

Comment

Working...
                                X