Game #20: San Antonio Spurs 116 - Toronto Raptors 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnit482 wrote: View Post
    demar can't pass tho right? if his shot isn't falling he can't help right?
    Wrong. 7 assists yeah no rebounds but really don't care at this point.
    Scrub, trade him. 6-16 shooting.

Every time I watch DD I wish we still had our amnesty clause available.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      Roll roll roll your tank gently down the standingsssss
      Gently?

Fuck that let's drive this shit HARD into last place.

Comment

• Thank you Toronto Raptors for being a terrible franchise and an even worse team. If anything, losing is great for RR site traffic with all the whining and complaining that goes on here. (including myself of course)

Keep it up because Raptors fans seem to only be happy when they're unhappy.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          Thank you Toronto Raptors for being a terrible franchise and an even worse team. If anything, losing is great for RR site traffic with all the whining and complaining that goes on here. (including myself of course)

Keep it up because Raptors fans seem to only be happy when they're unhappy.
          I'm happy
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            I'm happy
            Because you're unhappy.

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
              Gently?

Fuck that let's drive this shit HARD into last place.
              Haha I'm trying to subtle but the sooner we fall off a cliff the better...
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• Too early to say that Fridays game against the 76ers is a statement game? How do we keep Lowry from stepping up against his hometown team?

Comment

• We tell lowry that the concession stand is having a 50% off sale

lol jk jk

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Because you're unhappy.
                    No. I'm happy but not because you think I'm unhappy. I'm happy and it's not based on your definition of happy because you think I'm unhappy. Happy?
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                      No. I'm happy but not because you think I'm unhappy. I'm happy and it's not based on your definition of happy because you think I'm unhappy. Happy?
                      Hmmmm .... I see what you're trying to do here. *pours glass of single malt and re-read's post another 10 times*

Yup .... you're definitely not happy, but certainly happy to be unhappy. *drops his "The Power of Thinking without Thinking" book and walks away*

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Too early to say that Fridays game against the 76ers is a statement game? How do we keep Lowry from stepping up against his hometown team?
                        Trade him?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Too early to say that Fridays game against the 76ers is a statement game? How do we keep Lowry from stepping up against his hometown team?
                          Barter him
                          Last edited by thead; Tue Dec 10, 2013, 11:16 PM. Reason: fuck
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• A wonderful night:

Cleveland jumps toronto
                            Brooklyn ties raps with wins

Can milwaukee close the night out?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Trade him?
                              Thanks. I'll be here as the set up man all week. Try the veal.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                Barter him
                                There must be a ton of interest in Lowry, I figure it's just a matter of landing the best package for him. I want one of Phoenix picks
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X