A wonderful night:

Cleveland jumps toronto
    Brooklyn ties raps with wins

Can milwaukee close the night out?
    As Phil would say, happy happy happy
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• I just edited the thread title to reflect the score from tonight and am just realizing we have to suffer through another 62 games of this. Shoot me now.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        There must be a ton of interest in Lowry, I figure it's just a matter of landing the best package for him. I want one of Phoenix picks
        I want a young asset, a 2nd round pick, and the slew of losing that only Julyan Stone running your offense can bring
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          I just edited the thread title to reflect the score from tonight and am just realizing we have to suffer through another 62 games of this. Shoot me now.
          Andrew Wiggins went off for 26 points and 11 rebounds
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            Haha I'm trying to subtle but the sooner we fall off a cliff the better...
            Patience lil Yoda...your wishes shall be fulfilled sometime between Dec 15-19th

Comment

• So how huge is Friday's game versus Philly, and we are getting all the new players dressed up, I want the Raps to lose but in reality I think they will win this one but after this season is over this is type of game we might regret to win at.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                A wonderful night:

Cleveland jumps toronto
                Brooklyn ties raps with wins

Can milwaukee close the night out?
                Where did the bucks come from? I thought they were down and out tonight. The tank is smiling!

Comment

• MILWAUKEE WINSsssss

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Where did the bucks come from? I thought they were down and out tonight. The tank is smiling!
                    Chicago playing with no Rose, no Noah, no Deng, and no Butler.

4 of 5 starters

.......and Milwaukee barely won......

The power of Thibs

Comment

• Can the heart handle the "tank" rollercoaster?

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                        I just edited the thread title to reflect the score from tonight and am just realizing we have to suffer through another 62 games of this. Shoot me now.
                        We lost to the Spurs... not the end of the world if we were a contender. This wasn't a terrible game for us: Amir continued his hot streak and Derozan is improving as a play maker. Our bench is awful but we knew that. This game was far more watchable then most of our previous attempts at playing basketball this year. I actually didn't see the game, but more assists usually means better basketball).
                        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• 30 - Utah (4 wins)
                          T28 - NY & Milwaukee (5 wins)
                          T26 - Sacramento & Orlando (6 wins)
                          T23 - Toronto & Brooklyn & Philadelphia (7 wins)

WED
                          - Orlando @ Charlotte
                          - Utah @ Sacramento

- Sacramento just added Gay
                          - Brooklyn is getting healthy and could be turning it around

--> wins by Orlando & Sacramento tomorrow and Toronto is suddenly in 5-way tie for 4th fewest wins

Comment

• Losing to the spurs shouldnt affect any of you they make the best teams look like shit most nights lol.

Comment

• So I was at the game tonight and I have to say, this was a fine tanking game. We played well in the first half and then the Spurs decided it was time to stop messing around and kick our ass, then Casey decided to match our pitiful bench against the Spurs' super-deep bench and we lost. But it was mostly a fun game all the way through, which is all I really want this season. I don't care about winning, I care that I get to see Ross drop numerous daggers and Jonas make some monster dunks and Buycks channel his inner Nick Young, because that's fun.

From a rebuild perspective I'm not sure what more you could want. Kyle was in fine form (4-10 shooting, but strong on threes, plus seven assists and seven rebounds), Amir was godlike as always, DeMar wasn't efficient but made up for it by contributing seven dimes of his own. We managed to lose while still making all our trade assets look like real catches. That's great news.

Comment

• Just fact that Daye played explains everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X