Get Thibs! ...... (if possibile)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

akashsingh wrote: View Post
    and joakim noah, and luol deng, not to mention jimmy butler is still injured. This guy is like a throwback to the 1800's the way he is running all these black dudes into the ground.
    Dont even know how to respond to that one...is he treating eg. Heinrich differently?

Comment

and joakim noah, and luol deng, not to mention jimmy butler is still injured. This guy is like a throwback to the 1800's the way he is running all these black dudes into the ground.
      LOL. Say, where can I find me one of those $10M+ per year slavery gigs? Oh, and please include all those 'fringe' benefits (nudge, wink). Shackle me up, massah.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        LOL. Say, where can I find me one of those $10M+ per year slavery gigs? Oh, and please include all those 'fringe' benefits (nudge, wink). Shackle me up, massah.
        that's not the point, from a fan's perspective how can you win when your best players are always injured?

Comment

thread took a turn for the retarded
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

and joakim noah, and luol deng, not to mention jimmy butler is still injured. This guy is like a throwback to the 1800's the way he is running all these black dudes into the ground. You don't see greg popovic or spo' doing that do you?
            what the f*ck
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Neither of these two coaches will come to Toronto, unless we get some solid talent here. DD, Amir, lowry, Ross and even Big Val are not the type of players that will get these guys excited enough to make a move to Toronto.

Comment

and joakim noah, and luol deng, not to mention jimmy butler is still injured. This guy is like a throwback to the 1800's the way he is running all these black dudes into the ground. You don't see greg popovic or spo' doing that do you?
                Dude wtf are you talkin about?

Comment

Good God man, what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Don't forget TL is a guy who swings for the fences and has a record of connecting.

Not saying anything about Thibs based on this, just remember that this is the kind of management now that talks David Beckham into playing soccer on the wrong continent. I've got my fingers crossed that at some point we're gonna see something from TL here in Toronto that's gonna blow all our minds.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Dude wtf are you talkin about?
                      obvious satire.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Thibs is a great option if available, but I might put Jerry Sloan ahead of him on my list. What Sloan did for so many years in Utah is Popovich-esque.

Comment

I still think that SVG is the best choice. I think he's better at developing players, while Thibs is more of a system guy. Both very successful coaches but I think with SVG our ceiling would be higher.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

The Raptors need to think outside the box a little. They are a few years from getting to the point where a reputable coach will want to coach the team to the next level. I say that the Raptors should go look for an NBA legend / hall of famer that had an excellent IQ when they were playing.

We can see what Hornacek is doing for Phoenix. Bird got his Pacers to the conference finals. Mark Jackson seems like a good fit in Golden State.

My suggestion would be to give John Stockton a call. He might be interested in coming back to the game as a coach. Would love to have him on the sidelines.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              The Raptors need to think outside the box a little. They are a few years from getting to the point where a reputable coach will want to coach the team to the next level. I say that the Raptors should go look for an NBA legend / hall of famer that had an excellent IQ when they were playing.

We can see what Hornacek is doing for Phoenix. Bird got his Pacers to the conference finals. Mark Jackson seems like a good fit in Golden State.

My suggestion would be to give John Stockton a call. He might be interested in coming back to the game as a coach. Would love to have him on the sidelines.
                              I like where you're coming from but I think I'd like to see SVG and maybe add the high IQ former player in a Magloire type of role. If were going to develop players properly why lot try to surround them with mentors? Let the head coach coach and let the mentors develop. You surround your young players with the type of guys you want them to become. Masai is all about chemistry, that to me sounds like pretty good chemistry
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                                obvious satire.
                                Satire to the MAX

Comment

Working...
                                X