Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh May Not Travel To OKC & Houston

Things just went from bad to worse.

The Raptors aren't sure whether All-Star forward Chris Bosh will travel for their games on Sunday and Monday.

A left ankle sprain has kept Bosh out of games lately and Toronto won't know until Saturday afternoon whether he'll travel to Oklahoma City and Houston on Sunday and Monday respectively.

The Raptors are 2-2 without Bosh.
    Source - Click here

How can a mild sprain turn into 10 days off? What really happened here?
    http://www.raptorman.ca/
    raptorman@rogers.com
    Discounted Raptor Tickets
    *No Service Charges*

Comment

Raptorman wrote: View Post
      How can a mild sprain turn into 10 days off? What really happened here?
      The same diagnosis the doctors gave Reggie at the start of the season. Something that we were made to believe was mild only turning into Reggie missing the first 55 games of the season. I hope Raptors doctors are little more forthcoming with Bosh's situation. Last that I want to see us end up is teetering on the brink of either missing the playoffs or ending up with that 7th or 8th spot in the Eastern Conference.

Comment

i have 2 reasons as to why he may not travel:
        1. He wants to play it safe and make sure he's 100% before he returns
        2. He wants to see how his team does against the tough opponents without him in the picture

im pretty sure its the first option though

Comment

I think Raptors management & medical staff are more restrictive with players coming off injuries since all Garbajosa saga. They kept Reggie off court for such a long time and they made Turk to wear the mask even Turk didn't want to.
          Let's just hope is nothing serious, we need a healthy CB4 for playoffs.

Comment

Bosh is the slowest healer I ever seen.

Comment

Time for the team to come out and say how bad the ankle is, because its obviously not a mild ankle sprain anymore.
              If it is accually a mild ankle sprain, then its time for Bosh to play through some pain...

Comment

I don't think the Raps are able to beat Oklahoma without Bosh.

They have a chance against Houston though. The Rockets are still finding their sea legs following their big trade. Quite inconsistent as a result. Depends on which Houston team shows up.
                nbaroundtable

Comment

I don't think the injury is that serious but he's still in at least mild pain. At that point you most definitely do not want to fly anywhere. I'm not real sure on the physics behind it but I know from experience if you get on a plane with a hurt ankle, that ankle will be 3 times the size it was previously when you get off.

Comment

Working...
                  X