Raptors' realistic trade values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Zach Lowe's column today:

Oklahoma City will almost certainly begin putting out feelers (if it hasn't already) for what it might be able to get by combining Kendrick Perkins and one of Jeremy Lamb, a future OKC first-round pick, and the Dallas first-rounder Oklahoma City acquired in the James Harden deal. There are complications with all of that. Perk has sunk to a level somewhere beyond terrible, and Lamb has generally played well this season; the Lamb–Reggie Jackson combo off the bench has been powerful.
    You know what I think they could get for that package? I think they could get DeMar and Hansbrough if they upgrade the "future OKC pick" to "their 2014 pick."

Comment

I have begun to think that Masai has been thinking about who to deal with. That's why Gay was dealt to the Kings, thats why Masai is talking to the Knicks, Nets. He wants to help these teams climb out of the lottery.

Comment

imaginelino wrote: View Post
        I have begun to think that Masai has been thinking about who to deal with. That's why Gay was dealt to the Kings, thats why Masai is talking to the Knicks, Nets. He wants to help these teams climb out of the lottery.
        It definitely has a win-win feel to it. That way the Raptors never tanked, they only finished at the bottom because other teams got better! haha

Comment

Working...
        X