Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-cle-hou

An idea for a 3-way trade

To Houston - Johnson & Novak & 2014 1st round pick (lower of CLE's 2 possible picks)

To Cleveland - DeRozan & Asik

To Toronto - Bennett & Bynum & 2014 1st round pick (higher of CLE's 2 possible picks)

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    An idea for a 3-way trade

To Houston - Johnson & Novak & 2014 1st round pick (lower of CLE's 2 possible picks)

To Cleveland - DeRozan & Asik

To Toronto - Bennett & Bynum & 2014 1st round pick (higher of CLE's 2 possible picks)
    I don't see Cleveland giving up 2 picks unless they can also unload waiters...

Butttttttt I like it.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

I guess Cleveland might prefer Asik over Bynum as a safer bigger minutes center. But take Bennett out of it, otherwise it's way too unfair.

There should probably be a 4th team to take Bynum and send an asset to Toronto. Or subsequent trade.

Bynum isn't just dead weight, he's on a favorable flexible deal and he's playing very well lately. He's an asset and should be worth a pick. His numbers for the last 5 games: 15-9 on 12.4 shots, 1.8 blocks, all of that in 25 minutes a game. That's superstar caliber production, just with obvious risks and playing time limitations.

Comment

Working...
      X