Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should Raptors do if Wiggins does not enter this year's draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should Raptors do if Wiggins does not enter this year's draft?

Would this change anyone's view on full tank mode this year?

Wiggins is one of about 5 guys that I think can be great players, so no, it wouldn't change my mind.

Comment

It's not all about wiggins!!!!

Comment

It does not change my view in the least. There's many other guys that could be even better than Wiggins.

Btw I think it's highly unlikely he stays at Kansas. But there's still lots of time left I suppose.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

No, It wouldn't change my view. There are way too many variables involved in bottoming out to ever attempt it for one specific player anyway.

Comment

How much Wiggins basketball have you seen?
            The answer, of course, is not that much.
            Because he hasn't played that much.

Choosing your #1 draft pick at this point of the year is always a bad idea.
            Especially when that guy is not playing that well....

Comment

There are other franchise altering guys in this draft ... PLUS ... Wiggins said in plain english that his plan was to stay for one year, try to win a national championship, and go first overall in the NBA draft. Soooo ... what are we talking about?
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Yeah Wiggins himself said he's going to enter the draft in 2014
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Nothing changes if he declares or not.

Take the best player available when ever possible.

Comment

Who really cares about Wiggins?? i'd love to have the guy on the Raps dont get me wrong. But its just not gonna happen. This team is not bad enough. Rudy Gay trade made the Raps a much better team. A playoff team.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ok it seems most don't care if Wiggins does not come out. He did state he would come out in 2014 but things can change. He hasn't played a lot this is true. I wonder if Bill Self will invest less time and energy into Wiggins believing he is one and done. I know Kyrie Irving was first overall despite limited games in NCAA. We will see.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Who really cares about Wiggins?? i'd love to have the guy on the Raps dont get me wrong. But its just not gonna happen. This team is not bad enough. Rudy Gay trade made the Raps a much better team. A playoff team.
                        60 more games to be played. Once we trade Kyle & Amir, we will be competing with Utah & Milwaukee.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                          60 more games to be played. Once we trade Kyle & Amir, we will be competing with Utah & Milwaukee.
                          No chance.

Losing Lowry wouldn't have much of an effect at all. Vazquez is a more than capable PG. In fact, i think he's a better PG than Lowry.

Losing Amir would hurt for sure specially defensively. But offensively? i don't think so. I know its only 2 games. But have you seen Patterson play??
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

No chance.

Losing Lowry wouldn't have much of an effect at all. Vazquez is a more than capable PG. In fact, i think he's a better PG than Lowry.

Losing Amir would hurt for sure specially defensively. But offensively? i don't think so. I know its only 2 games. But have you seen Patterson play??
                            losing lowry would be huge. we'd have vasquez and who else exactly to back him up? how could losing lowry possibly have no effect???

Comment

No chance.

Vasquez has had 1 solid offensive season as a PG. Lowry isn't the best defensive PG but he played pretty decent D, showed great hustle and was usually good for taking at least 1 charge a game. I can't say I've seen Vasquez play as much as I have seen Lowry, however when your D is compared to Calderon, it doesn't look good for you.

If we trade Kyle & Amir and start Vasquez and Patterson, we would have a bottom 5 defence in the league, with no player playing even average D. To your point about Amir's lack of offense, Amir has shown a very solid offensive game in the paint. Amir is our MVP and once he gets traded, I would expect for us to lose quite a few more games.

Comment

Working...
                              X