What's your price on Amir?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    .I would be perfectly happy if he turned into our very own better version of Nick Collison.
    This is a good comparison, but only in respect to his role on a team.
    He is already a much better player than Nick Collison, but I don't think that was your point.

I really think a lot of folks overlook the chemistry element of basketball when they evaluate a player.

Comment

• Shrub wrote: View Post
      This is a good comparison, but only in respect to his role on a team.
      He is already a much better player than Nick Collison, but I don't think that was your point.

I really think a lot of folks overlook the chemistry element of basketball when they evaluate a player.
      Absolutely. Nick is a fan favorite and he is that guy that plays hard in his role and was a great mentor for the young team through the rebuild. Amir can be exactly that guy

Plus he is way more talented than Collison

Comment

• Amir untouchable? LOL. I really doubt it.

Kevin Bryant is just a fan who tweets everything the Raps insider tweets but then he'll add the word "source" on his tweets. Like he has one. Hilarious.

Long story short. A couple of months ago i tweeted a possible trade that i could see the Raps making. And then this guy just tweeted everything that i tweet and then added the word "source" on his tweet. Comical.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• With Atlanta having right to swap picks with Brooklyn and then Atlanta's pick going to Boston, do the Hawks push on without Horford to do as good as they can?

How about Amir for Brand, Schroeder and 2015 1st (right to swap with BKN)?

Comment

• After 9 pages of hyperbole and tank rhetoric you are all ignoring the elephant in the room.

Masai is on a 5 year contract.

Dealing amir for a Draft pick would only extend his rebuild beyond that point. As much as he's done so far for this organization why would he take a step back?

Amir to me is the most valuable player on the roster because of his attitude and sense of belonging. You see it in his play and his interviews pre and post game.

Character like that is un-tradeable especially for Draft pick hypotheticals. But to not stray away from the OP question. My answer is LeBron James.

Comment

• shan2on wrote: View Post

Amir to me is the most valuable player on the roster because of his attitude and sense of belonging. You see it in his play and his interviews pre and post game.

Character like that is un-tradeable especially for Draft pick hypotheticals. But to not stray away from the OP question. My answer is LeBron James.

I think this is perfect answer to end this thread and also understand why this team has not been in play offs in so long

Comment

Working...
              X