No announcement yet.

What's your price on Amir?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not a matter of tolerance for opposing views. I love have a good debate. I think we all do. But when some people write lettters address them to MU about tanking and claimng that this is from all Raps Fans that's just not right. We all are Raps fans. There doesn't seem to be support for our Raps here. I support my raps. I want them to make the playoffs. I understand what tanking is. But you can't tank with players such at DD. JV. Ammir. Lowry. They are at a different stage of. Their career. MU knows this. Indianna built a team. No superstars. Paul G. Wasn't expected to. Grow into this. They had a team and they grew together. Exactly what the raps have now a team that's growing and with MU making some decisions we could build even more. PS the moderator has begun to edit my post to say things I don't say. That's what's going on here. U don't agree with tanking and trading DDd. For a backup PG from atlanta and ur. Posts will be edited.

Comment

The thread was made specifically to ask what people would want for Amir in a deal. If you opened it expecting something other than half-baked trade ideas and people arguing about his value then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

The Gay trade which was supposed to help the team tank, has backfired. Turns out, the team is winning instead. So I'm all for trading Amir. His value is like it's never been before, so Raps. should take advantage of this and trade him. If Amir and Lowry are packaged together, a 2014 top ten pick in return, should be possible
        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

redyraptor wrote: View Post
          PS the moderator has begun to edit my post to say things I don't say. That's what's going on here. U don't agree with tanking and trading DDd. For a backup PG from atlanta and ur. Posts will be edited.
          actually, that is like the first post edit ive seen in a while. You opinion was still conserved, but you came off as a troll. It is not because you dont agree with something. Clearly no one agrees with each other here, and post edits simply don't happen when you dont troll.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

But when some people write lettters address them to MU about tanking and claimng that this is from all Raps Fans that's just not right.
            Does it claim to be from all Raptors fans?

I support my raps. I want them to make the playoffs.
            Fantastic. I admire your passion. I do not want to make the playoffs this year. It would be like losing your virginity to a hooker...meaningless and potentially dangerous long term. Me not wanting to make the playoffs and you wanting to does not make either of us better or worse raptor fans.

But you can't tank with players such at DD. JV. Ammir. Lowry.
            People in the tanking segment know this. This is why we are advocating trading them.

Indianna built a team. No superstars. Paul G. Wasn't expected to. Grow into this.
            They have an MVP quality talent and surrounded him with the right pieces and the right coach. If you can honestly say we have any of those three things locked down right now, considering we have been rebuilding since 2010, we will never see eye to eye.

PS the moderator has begun to edit my post to say things I don't say. That's what's going on here. U don't agree with tanking and trading DDd. For a backup PG from atlanta and ur. Posts will be edited.
            Your post says exactly what you said. I chose less inflammatory language hoping you would see you don't have to go there to make your points.
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I've been reading this site for years. Posting my opinion for years. Now ur editing my posts. That's just low. Moderator shold apologise for that. Its uncall for. Because I stated that I'm tired reading this site and all nonsense trades and ridiculous trade proposals seems like its more hate for the Raps than support for the raps. I will continuue to read here and make my posts. If I continuously made comments then I would understand the troll assumption. But one opinion and ur ediited someones post. It is true ppl here make some statements that disgrace the franchise I will just stand up for my city my team and let's have thatdebate. Don't edit my post bossman. That's low.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                Does it claim to be from all Raptors fans?

Fantastic. I admire your passion. I do not want to make the playoffs this year. It would be like losing your virginity to a hooker...meaningless and potentially dangerous long term. Me not wanting to make the playoffs and you wanting to does not make either of us better or worse raptor fans.

People in the tanking segment know this. This is why we are advocating trading them.

They have an MVP quality talent and surrounded him with the right pieces and the right coach. If you can honestly say we have any of those three things locked down right now, considering we have been rebuilding since 2010, we will never see eye to eye.

Your post says exactly what you said. I chose less inflammatory language hoping you would see you don't have to go there to make your points.
                Amazing!
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

I rather loose my vriginity to a hooker than be a 40yr old virgin. U edited a statement that said S/O the Real Raps fans that rep the city. What's so derogatory about that ?

Comment

redyraptor wrote: View Post
                    Because I stated that I'm tired reading this site and...
                    So stop reading the site. This place should not be a chore for you. and for the record when you say

It is true ppl here make some statements that disgrace the franchise
                    you are using inflammatory language. everyone here is a fan. they disagree with your take on long term success.

you are essentially saying you aren't a real fan...and that is a simplified view of what people who advocate blowing it up actually think.

Now I'm done talking about this. Your opinion even in the edit stands...I could just as easily remove it all because the topic here is what do you want for Amir Johnson...

BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND:

Slightly less salary (i.e. save a few million bucks) late first round pick (20 - 30) range, prospect, or 2 2nd round picks.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

My price? Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...In-Trade-Talks
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Amir for MKG works straight up

Comment

Yes thead ... I'm sorry and will make a better effort at actual conversation and save my trolling for youtube clips and huffington post articles.
                          Last edited by thead; Tue Dec 17, 2013, 01:10 PM. Reason: got my name wrong

Comment

why on Earth would we want MKG? ewwww guys come one at least something moderately useful.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              why on Earth would we want MKG? ewwww guys come one at least something moderately useful.
                              If Tom Sterner can repair Ed Davis' jumpshot in one summer I'm sure he can do wonders for MKG...I'm thinking MKG fits perfectly into a Sefelosha role.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                MKG is still a legit talent and will blossom in this league. I love Amir but the ceiling on MKG is higher.
                                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X