Toronto interested in Jordan Crawford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    LOL. Why? JC is only 2yrs older than TR. Much better shooter, great ball handler, can create his own shot, can shoot from everywhere. He's a better player than TR man.
    That's a horrible trade regardless. Crawford is a me first chucker, he's only doing well because brad stevens knows how to use him. T Ross imo will be better long term

Comment

Just say NO

Comment

LOL. Why? JC is only 2yrs older than TR. Much better shooter, great ball handler, can create his own shot, can shoot from everywhere. He's a better player than TR man.
        Tank nation doesn't want to stay in the tank forever. It's a terrible idea.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

No more ball hogs no more ball hogs
          OG is our king

Comment

this is a text book "buy low sell high" move

Comment

The only way id do that is if its crawford for lowry and 1st round pick in 2015 or later cuz boston not giving up there 2014 first rounder
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Bold: Really? Stats say no.

Ross is shooting 6% better from 3 than Crawford did in his first two seasons. Even including all 4 of Crawford's seasons, Ross is shooting 3% better. He's also shooting better in 2Pt%.

Since all of the attributes you pointed out can be attributed to scoring, riddle me this:

Ross: In 5 games started over his 2-year career, 15 PPG on 44% from the field and 48% from 3.
                Crawford: In 86 games started over his 4-year career, 16.5 PPG on 40% from the field and 30% from 3.

I would argue that your "JC is only two years older than Ross" statement is actually countering your own argument. Ross has already shown the ability to produce at a higher rate, especially in the starting lineup, and he's still 2 years younger.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Bold: Really? Stats say no.

Ross is shooting 6% better from 3 than Crawford did in his first two seasons. Even including all 4 of Crawford's seasons, Ross is shooting 3% better. He's also shooting better in 2Pt%.

Since all of the attributes you pointed out can be attributed to scoring, riddle me this:

Ross: In 5 games started over his 2-year career, 15 PPG on 44% from the field and 48% from 3.
                  Crawford: In 86 games started over his 4-year career, 16.5 PPG on 40% from the field and 30% from 3.

I would argue that your "JC is only two years older than Ross" statement is actually countering your own argument. Ross has already shown the ability to produce at a higher rate, especially in the starting lineup, and he's still 2 years younger.
                  Not to mention the fact that Ross isn't a meat head. He's also more athletic and a better defender.
                  So JC can fuck off lol

Comment

Big fan of Crawford. But who do we give up?? not trading JV, DD or Amir for him for obvious reasons. And obviously no way i trade our 1st rd pick for him.

Ross for Crawford??

No..................

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Not to mention the fact that Ross isn't a meat head. He's also more athletic and a better defender.
                      So JC can fuck off lol
                      No one gives Ross enough credit for his brain. This dude is aware and professional. The issue is sometimes he is too aware, and when you struggle sometimes you prefer ignorance. I think he will get confidence underneath him, and then we will see some above-average basketball IQ from him.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

If we're trading for any ball hogs I'd prefer it be Waiters
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Waiters said he wants out of cleveland because he thought he was gonna be the franchise guy on that team lool he dosent realize that kyrie irving is a lot better then him
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Until there's mention of who would be going back, speculating is kind of pointless, other than the raps aren't really in a position to be overly picky when it comes to bringing in young talent.

Sent from my SGH-T899M using Tapatalk
                            TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

This trade does not make any sense for Toronto.It will not happen.

Comment

If you just got rid of one ball hog in Gay, why acquire another in Crawford?

Comment

Working...
                                X