No announcement yet.

Game day: Tor @ okc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tank just got blown up by a bazooka.

I have rarely seen a player so angry, and yet so in control, as Kyle Lowry. He must take all the trade talk very personally: "You want to trade me instead of keeping me? Go take a flying leap in the Grand Canyon!"

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Tomorrow's an automatic loss. Spurs are the best team in the West. They just beat the Warriors the other night without Parker, Duncan and Ginobili.
      A guy can hope, can't he?
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Tomorrow's an automatic loss. Spurs are the best team in the West. They just beat the Warriors the other night without Parker, Duncan and Ginobili.
        How can you possibly say that when we were just the first team to beat OKC at home?

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          Imagine raising an Atlantic Division banner again this year...god that would be embarrassing considering how bad it is.
          not id the finish with a decent record and a nice recorded against the west.....then its not bad

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            I don't know what to do anymore for almost 18 years I cheer for them to win...and they lose constantly...for 1 year I start cheering for them to lose and they start winning improbable victories... I am 100% sports cursed
            I feel like crying

I really do

This team is going to be in the same position for next 4 years while Indiana, philly, milwaukee, Atlanta, Miami, and Orlando rule the east and Brooklyn and New York take Charlotte and detroits place at the bottom.

Raps going to be middling like Cleveland, Charlotte and Detroit

F*ck me

Comment

• The difference between John Salmons and Rudy Gay is that Salmons doesn't need to throw 20 brick-shots before he plays good at clutch moments Amir should be included in All-Star ballot or at least he must be selected as a reserve if he keeps playing like that
              (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                I feel like crying

I really do

This team is going to be in the same position for next 4 years while Indiana, philly, milwaukee, Atlanta, Miami, and Orlando rule the east and Brooklyn and New York take Charlotte and detroits place at the bottom.

F*ck me
                Keep calm, and build a winning culture.
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  That's what we were saying about this one.

Although back-to-back factor may change that a bit.
                  Spurs are a different animal.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                    Keep calm, and build a winning culture.
                    When I hear winning culture I think Damian lillard

Comment

• wtf just happened

Comment

I feel like crying

I really do

F*ck me
                        Trust Masai, trust Leiweke.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Seriously, people here acts like tanking = championship. S M H.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

When I hear winning culture I think Damian lillard
                            If Lillard was coming out in this year's draft, he'd be picked in the teens
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              Trust Masai, trust Leiweke.
                              I keep reminding myself Orlando started 12-13 last year before winning a mere 20 games.

I dont think toronto will be making a similar run as long as Lowry is on the roster

Comment

I feel like crying

I really do

F*ck me
                                Yep. Classic Toronto Sports Team.

If we don't sell high NOW on some of our assets, we're fucking screwed for YEARS to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X