No announcement yet.

Game day: Tor @ okc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry stays as this current lowry for 20 more games, and this team will be way over .500, and, you extend him immediately, fuck Rondo

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
      Lowry stays as this current lowry for 20 more games, and this team will be way over .500, and, you extend him immediately, fuck Rondo
      Contract year, Craig. Contract year.

Let some other chump team overpay for Lowry's career year.

But agree on avoiding Rondo.
      Last edited by Nilanka; Mon Dec 23, 2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Salmons is actually a decent distributor.. Who'd of thunk that

Comment

• He's kind of a decent everything.
          I like the guy.
          Very patient, shows good awareness.

I didn't like the late game iso-ball yesterday, but I choose to believe that was a circumstantial play call until I see more.

Comment

• He would look good off the bench for a contender like OKC if the Raps don't make the playoffs

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              i'm confused. so you're only allowed to be positive about the current lineup? but if new blood comes in, you decide to be absolutely negative about it? how does 'player development angle become void' just because you say it will? what if wiggins/parker/whoever come out guns ablazin' for utah/some other team and they get catapulted right past the raptors who won't have anything to show for this entire year minus a short little playoff run that goes nowhere? do you really think we're going to be extending all the sacramento players past this season?

basically, why would you pissed about having more value assets (either for growth or trade) at the cost of very little?
              you didnt read the thread of comments that lead to this one. No one is talking about the lineups, we were talking about enjoying the games.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Also. All this talk about John Salmons being the option near the end of the game. The reason for that was because he was being guarded by a rookie (PJ III is basically a rookie, didn't play much last season). OKC locked down on DeMar and Kyle so the only other guy was Salmons and he hit some timely shots. It had nothing to do with him being "the number 1 option in crunch time". It was simply the right move at the time.
                Everyone understands WHY it was done. We just don't agree with doing it. Salmons hit a couple shots (one of which was a bad fadeaway that usually doesn't go in), and also jacked a couple bad shots and was lucky to get a bailout foul call. He did find Lowry for that 3, but that was it.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Everyone understands WHY it was done. We just don't agree with doing it. Salmons hit a couple shots (one of which was a bad fadeaway that usually doesn't go in), and also jacked a couple bad shots and was lucky to get a bailout foul call. He did find Lowry for that 3, but that was it.
                  I don't think everyone understood it at all. And you also seem to just completely ignore what he just said. Who would you have preferred to take shots at the end then? Ross who was shooting 2/10?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    I don't think everyone understood it at all. And you also seem to just completely ignore what he just said. Who would you have preferred to take shots at the end then? Ross who was shooting 2/10?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                    What they mean is they don't even think salmons should've been on the floor. They'd rather have had Ross out there developing while chucking us to a loss.

Except what they fail to understand is that tank or no tank, a coach's prerogative is to win games. Casey did the correct thing, he's meant to utilize the best players and options on his roster

Comment

Working...
                    X