Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert a star at 3 and this team is elite

Problem is getting that star lol

how many times do I have to repeat myself.....
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Only way I see us getting that star small forward is via the draft tbh.

But considering that we're beating OKC right now... we might not be in range for Wiggins, Parker, etc.

Comment

It's funny how people minds are changing when underdog is beating elite team...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Actually this has been pretty clear to me for a while now. We actually have great two way players at every other position and an excellent secondary scorer in DeRozan.

Damn things would be looking so awesome going forwards if we just got our hands on Wiggins or Parker

Comment

Wait until this game is actually OVER before you make these threads. We could easily lose by twenty.
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Another reason to go for Durant.

Ahh.. I see how you connect your threads together.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                Wait until this game is actually OVER before you make these threads. We could easily lose by twenty.
                Doesn't have anything to do with this game or I would've posted it in the game thread.

Notice I posted a prediction in another thread that we will lose 3 of the next 4 games (2 to OKC and SAS, one of the NY back to back)

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                  Actually this has been pretty clear to me for a while now. We actually have great two way players at every other position and an excellent secondary scorer in DeRozan.

Damn things would be looking so awesome going forwards if we just got our hands on Wiggins or Parker
                  Which is why you don't put all your cards into the draft. That is only one component of building a winning team. Do we have Knicks 2015 first round pick?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Which is why you don't put all your cards into the draft. That is only one component of building a winning team. Do we have Knicks 2015 first round pick?
                    The worse of Denver's or Knicks. So we need both those teams to suck next year to get a high pick. I think a lottery pick is realistic from it, but probably not top 5.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                      The worse of Denver's or Knicks. So we need both those teams to suck next year to get a high pick. I think a lottery pick is realistic from it, but probably not top 5.
                      2016 guys.

Comment

Just drop Parker/Wiggins on this team and we're good to go.

Lets just send Lowry and Amir on a 5 month vacation... that should help.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          that was last night

Comment

Isn't Lebron free next year?

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                              It's the 2016 pick not 2015.

Comment

Working...
                              X