The Morning After vs. Oklahoma City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Morning After vs. Oklahoma City

Ugh .... anyhow else here find it hard to stomach a Raptors game right now? I tried watching it last night and by the 3rd quarter I had enough and decided to watch the closing ceremonies instead.

Based on what I watched for the first three quarters, I haven't seen a bunch of misfits more confused and lost without their fearless leader in Bosh. No ball movement at all. Not to mention I think everyone washed their hands with a bar of butter before stepping on the floor last night. The turnovers were embarrassing last night.

That being said, I guess if you had to choose a "Raptors in Reverse Player of the Game" from last night, who would it be and why? (Poll to follow)
    Andrea Bargnani - 14 pts, 2 reb, 2 ast
    0.00%
    Jarrett Jack - 11 pts, 2 ast, 2 stl
    0.00%
    DeMar DeRozan - 13 pts, 7 reb, 4 oreb
    0.00%
    Amir Johnson - 11 reb, 6 pts, 2 ast, 1 stl
    0.00%
    Sonny Weems - 14 pts, 5-11 shooting, 1 blk
    100.00%
    Rasho Nesterovic - 8 pts, 6 reb, 1 blk
    0.00%

Realizar's Photo of the Game

Russell Westbrook getting the better of Jarrett Jack by beating him to the spot to draw thwe foul (and smacking Jack in the face with his crotch in the process).
    RR OG

Comment

The Raps player of the game had to be Sonny Weems.

He came off the bench and produced. He was active on the glass and he was active in transition. Even though his defence was subpar, it was as good as any other player on the Raps.
      RR OG

Comment

Working...
      X