Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team is just fun to watch now. Go Raps

Comment

Close the thread, meaningless topic, lack of in-depth discussion.

...But personally I'd like to have a go at OKC in the finals.
      OG is our king

Comment

Smell the Roses

How great is this? How long has it been since our squad has put up a stretch of games like this? Sure, this could be a flash in the pan, an illusion only to be erased by a slew of Ujiri moves in the coming months. Hell, maybe this is even the team we thought it could be in 5 years.

Let's forget all of that for a second. Forget championships. Forget tanking. Forget everything in between. Think about those slow summer nights when we had to scrounge Google News for every last dying tidbit of Raptor news. This is the stuff we could only dream of then: beating elite teams, getting league-wide recognition, watching exciting basketball, and watching our young guys grow.

Who knows what could happen in the coming months? But who cares, because this shit is fucking awesome. So take it all in while it's fresh, and smell those goddamn roses, 'cause we out here like Michael Phelps!

GO RAPS GO!

Comment

I'd prefer the blazer's or maybe OKC
          no way would we win 4 from the spurs
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
            So, who do you guys think we'll be facing in the Finals this year? Spurs, OKC, Blazers? Totally kidding, I'm just so happy haha.
            If raps beat pacers next week again it may not be so far fetched?

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              Close the thread, meaningless topic, lack of in-depth discussion.

...But personally I'd like to have a go at OKC in the finals.
              Suggest this thread remain open as long as there is interest from posters.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                Suggest this thread remain open as long as there is interest from posters.

But it was a joke...
                OG is our king

Comment

This thread has the potential to be a complete firestorm. I'll be closely monitoring this.

Comment

Damn Right. The man is on fire ... one of the best young SF in this league right now and his numbers have been simply amazing. He is also a lock down defender.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      If raps beat pacers next week again it may not be so far fetched?
                      Even if they don't ... Heat is an injury away from collapse ... the runs of last few years is catching up with those guys.

Comment

We're the best team in the world!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!!

Comment

Settle down fellas.

but yes, its nice to win.

The Raptors are lighting up twitter right now, i know that much

Comment

Merging the warm fuzzies into one thread. Sorry guys.

Comment

Haha, no problem.

Comment

So happy so see those Raptors perform. It's great and I hope that my team will do as good as they are as a team when we come back from holidays!

Comment

Working...
                                X