No announcement yet.

Open Gym Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love Aaron Grays reaction: Calls for a Group Hug. Then goes to the camera "Come here Toronto, Come here Toronto. I love you Guys."
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jan 1, 2014, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Kinda brought a tear to the eye. Nice vid. Feel bad for Acy. And why did they have to hear it from an arena worker?

Its great to see how together the team seems to be and how well the new guys have blended in on court and off. Patterson's comment during the ride from the airport on first arrival seems to be prescient now about how his group is going to make the Raps even a better team. All good character guys and Hayes hasnt even been used much either....maybe tonight against Hibbert some!

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Kinda brought a tear to the eye. Nice vid. Feel bad for Acy. And why did they have to hear it from an arena worker?

Its great to see how together the team seems to be and how well the new guys have blended in on court and off. Patterson's comment during the ride from the airport on first arrival seems to be prescient now about how his group is going to make the Raps even a better team. All good character guys and Hayes hasnt even been used much either....maybe tonight against Hibbert some!
        hayes probably wont see any real time. he has some sort of heart condition. i think hes been sparring with jonas though. always good for some vet feedback.

Comment

thx for the link, wish they would air these on cable. can't find a torrent of these anywhere..
          AKA Chief Rocka @ RaptorsHQ

Comment

Charlie Brown wrote: View Post
            thx for the link, wish they would air these on cable. can't find a torrent of these anywhere..
            seriously these are impossible to find. i have 2 older episodes and thats it. maybe there will be a higher online demand for them now that the team is doing relatively well.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              hayes probably wont see any real time. he has some sort of heart condition. i think hes been sparring with jonas though. always good for some vet feedback.
              Was there a setback? cause he was cleared and did play a few mins. in one game (I forget which one).

Comment

Charlie Brown wrote: View Post
                I first saw it on the NBAtv channel...check their website archives it might be available.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  seriously these are impossible to find. i have 2 older episodes and thats it. maybe there will be a higher online demand for them now that the team is doing relatively well.
                  Clips of the locker room part are everywhere now.. it's been extremely popular. It only makes sense to start putting full episodes somewhere.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Toronto Raptors twitter acct: TSN2 will have an encore presentation of Episode 3 of #OpenGym, presented by BlackBerry on Saturday at 5:30 PM: http://ow.ly/i/4g352 #RTZ

Looks like all my Open Gym request tweets on TSN and Sportsnet works! lol! Hopefully they pick up all the episodes.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Raptors.com now playing all Open Gym episodes, thanks once again to BlackBerry.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Raptors.com now playing all Open Gym episodes, thanks once again to BlackBerry.
                        im only seeing episode 1 of season 2 on there and then a few random clips?

edit: looks like they're gonna add more over time.

Comment

Just going off of this:
                          Raptors.com on Facebook wrote:
                          Raptors.com will have full episodes of ‪#‎OpenGym‬, presented by BlackBerry. Watch Season 2, Episode 1 now: http://on.nba.com/1gr0GW4 ‪#‎Raptors‬ ‪#‎RTZ‬ ‪#‎NBA‬

Comment

Good about goddam fuckin time.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Good about goddam fuckin time.
                              Lol Easy Tiger. But ya, I agree.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Lol Easy Tiger. But ya, I agree.
                                I read that in Leo Rautins voice and I wanted to Vomit.... no offense it sounded like something he'd say. I hate that guy lol

Comment

Working...
                                X