Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Are you Autistic?
    Is this suppose to be funny or an insult ? because in both cases, it is very immature and childish. Autism is not a subject to joke around as I am willing to bet we have members here who have kids that suffer from this condition.

Now back to the topic:
    We have stars in this league and super stars in this league
    it is not a hard concept just do little reading and you will get it. I believe in you
    Last edited by Jamshid; Mon Dec 30, 2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Because what you posted makes no sense and you literally just make things up just for the sake of posting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      It does make sense. You may not agree with it, but if you will call people trolls so lightly, then you yourself will be a troll.

There's definitely a chance that they get stuck in the middle. They have a lot of overachieving players, they are likely going to have to pay max to keep Bledsoe this year, and their picks are likely to be fairly mediocre.

They are in a great position to land a star right now via trades using all their picks and youngsters. But that star has to become available. If he doesn't become available, they will end up stuck with a bunch of mid round prospects.

They are in a great position compared to where they were. But they are definitely not out of the woods yet.
      Last edited by BobLoblaw; Mon Dec 30, 2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Are you Autistic?
        Hey, easy on that - especially using it in a derogatory sense. A family member of mine is autistic and they can be brilliant individuals in their own right. Don't be ignorant.

Comment

Yikes. I start so few threads and this one got completely de-railed. Bummer. NLOL.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
            It does make sense. You may not agree with it, but if you will call people trolls so lightly, then you yourself will be a troll. There's definitely a chance that they get stuck in the middle. They have a lot of overachieving players, they are likely going to have to pay max to keep Bledsoe this year, and their picks are likely to be fairly mediocre.

They are in a great position to land a star right now via trades using all their picks and youngsters. But that star has to become available. If he doesn't become available, they will end up stuck with a bunch of mid round prospects.

They are definitely not out of the woods yet.
            Who said anything about being out of the woods? They're clearly in rebuilding mode.

Either way if that is your outlook on a team with incredible flexibility, a lot of young prospects, several 1st round picks incoming along with a history of actually attaining stars, I'd like to know what other realistic situation could be any better at all for them at this point.

Sure obviously a star needs to be available. Obviously picks could not turn out great. Obviously obvious points are obvious. Are you trying to say nothing is 100% guaranteed? No shit.

If they don't get a star, then big deal. Maybe they'll somehow sink to the bottom as they were projected to be and get a lottery pick. McDonough initially said it would be a very slow climb to the top, minus the crazy run they're having now. Regardless being stuck with a bunch of picks is hardly something to complain about. Ask New York if they want to be stuck with that "problem".

Comment

Hornacek was a very crafty, smart and savvy player who always played very hard and played the game the right way, so I'm not surprised that his team plays the same way. They're on their way to building a very good team. They'll have a bit of cap room and a few picks at their disposal in the 2014 draft. I think Toronto is ahead of them in terms of talent at the moment, but not by much. McDonaugh might try to get a star in FA at the end of the season, and I think that might be the perfect route to go, especially with guys coming up with qualifying offers in the next couple of seasons. As far as New York goes, the NBA knows that a better welfare of the league occurs when there is a relevant New York team and to be honest, the Knicks aren't in THAT bad shape. After next season, they'll have loads of cap room once Stoudemire, Bargnani and Chandler are off the books (about 50 million), so they'll build back up in no time.
              Last edited by MangoKid; Mon Dec 30, 2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Who said anything about being out of the woods? They're clearly in rebuilding mode.

Either way if that is your outlook on a team with incredible flexibility, a lot of young prospects, several 1st round picks incoming along with a history of actually attaining stars, I'd like to know what other realistic situation could be any better at all for them at this point.

Sure obviously a star needs to be available. Obviously picks could not turn out great. Obviously obvious points are obvious. Are you trying to say nothing is 100% guaranteed? No shit.

If they don't get a star, then big deal. Maybe they'll somehow sink to the bottom as they were projected to be and get a lottery pick. McDonough initially said it would be a very slow climb to the top, minus the crazy run they're having now. Regardless being stuck with a bunch of picks is hardly something to complain about. Ask New York if they want to be stuck with that "problem".
                It does not matter what I think. I'm explaining what the guy you called a troll thinks. It's a glass half empty approach, sure. But it's a viable approach. Both of you should maintain a bit more composure and avoid using the word "moron." That derails discussions by provoking people, which is the essence of "trolling."

You guys should kiss, make up and move on.

Comment

Working...
                X