• Show
Clear All

• Next 5 Games are Tough

@chicago
    Vs Indiana
    @ Washington
    @ Miami
    @ Indiana

Realistically I only expect us to win two of these games at most. That being said this team has pulled off shockers all season so who knows.

The key will be to somehow win the home game against Indiana and make sure we win against Chicago and Washington. Those away games against Miami and Indiana are going to be close to unwinnable.

Yeah I see the team winning 2 and maybe 3 if they can steal the game at home vs Indiana on the second night of a back 2 back
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

we havent beat the heat in years. i think its about time that happens. sacramento got lucky with birdman/wade/allen sitting.

technically it would be the heat going on a back to back as well so maybe wade will sit again.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        we havent beat the heat in years. i think its about time that happens. sacramento got lucky with birdman/wade/allen sitting.
        Would be crazy to beat the heat in Miami. That would be two road wins against arguably the best two teams in the league (Miami and Okc).

We actually could IMO if we play correctly. Jonas was FEEDING on them early the first time we played them, as everyone knows they don't really defend big centres well. Run our offence through him, get hot from three, and use derozan to get some of their key guys in foul trouble and we COULD walk out of there with a W.

Gotta have excellent ball movement though. Only way to beat the heat is to make that trapping defense move or you're not gonna score and/or they will be scoring off turnovers all night.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
          Would be crazy to beat the heat in Miami. That would be two road wins against arguably the best two teams in the league (Miami and Okc).

We actually could IMO if we play correctly. Jonas was FEEDING on them early the first time we played them, as everyone knows they don't really defend big centres well. Run our offence through him, get hot from three, and use derozan to get some of their key guys in foul trouble and we COULD walk out of there with a W.

Gotta have excellent ball movement though. Only way to beat the heat is to make that trapping defense move or you're not gonna score and/or they will be scoring off turnovers all night.
          I highly doubt that we can win. The heat beat Portland on the road today without Lebron James

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            I highly doubt that we can win. The heat beat Portland on the road today without Lebron James
            and sacramento beat the heat with lebron james.

they're gonna be on a back to back. this could mean wade will be sitting.
            Last edited by iblastoff; Sun Dec 29, 2013, 02:25 AM.

Comment

they're gonna be on a back to back. this probably means wade will be sitting.
              Just watched that game.. the Heat treated it like pickup basketball, forced overtime, and only lost by 5. If they actually tried every night, they could challenge the '95-'96 Bulls...
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Raps match up well against the Pacers. I think we'll win 1 of the 2.

Heat are tough. So i wouldn't even keep my hopes alive. They just beat the Blazers tonight without LeBron.

The Bulls game is the one they need to get. Very winnable. And the Wiz don't have Beal who always play well against the Raps. Winnable game as well IMO.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Heat are tough. So i wouldn't even keep my hopes alive. They just beat the Blazers tonight without LeBron.

The Bulls game is the one they need to get. Very winnable. And the Wiz don't have Beal who always play well against the Raps. Winnable game as well IMO.
                  So 3/5. I suppose I can accept that.

Just reminding myself that unwinnable doesn't have the same meaning anymore after Dallas and OKC road wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Wiz do have Beal what you talking about he played today....

Comment

they're gonna be on a back to back. this could mean wade will be sitting.
                      Sacramento was also at home lool imo beating the heat on there home court would be the hardest game of the season

Comment

They've lost at home to the Celtics and Pistons, and lost to the Kings and Nets and Sixers. You're a better chance of beating them by being a mediocre team and getting lucky that they are in one of their "cruise mode" games IMO
                        But yeh raps could easily go 0-5 with that schedule. Depends if the TERRIBLE Chicago shows up, or the "gritty" Chicago that can randomly win vs anyone, that's the one game the raps are favoured to win.
                        Last edited by BigCamB; Sun Dec 29, 2013, 04:28 AM.

Comment

I think the next five games should prove to Masai the legitimacy of the team. If we can pull of minimum three, I say he might re-tool and try to make a statement in the playoffs. On the other hand we go 0-5 or even 1-4, 2-3, then we're that much closer to tanking.

Comment

whole January
                            1st - @Indiana
                            3rd - @Washington
                            5th - @Miami
                            7th - @Indiana
                            8th - Detroit
                            11th - Brooklyn
                            13th - Millwaukee
                            15th - @Boston
                            17th - Minnesota
                            19th - Lakers
                            20th - Charlotte
                            22nd - Dallas
                            24th - @Philly
                            25th - Clippers
                            27th - @Brooklyn
                            29th - Orlando
                            31st - @Denver

we could potentially go for 10-7
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Qasim311 wrote: View Post
                              I think the next five games should prove to Masai the legitimacy of the team. If we can pull of minimum three, I say he might re-tool and try to make a statement in the playoffs. On the other hand we go 0-5 or even 1-4, 2-3, then we're that much closer to tanking.
                              Umm no, Masai isn't an idiot and his whole gameplan isn't going to change due to the result of five games.

Comment

Working...
                              X