X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 wins and 2 loss.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
      Umm no, Masai isn't an idiot and his whole gameplan isn't going to change due to the result of five games.
      And you do realize that with every game we win, the tank is exponentially harder to pull of? If that is Masai's endgame anyways..
      Last edited by Qasim311; Sun Dec 29, 2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Wins and losses aside, it's going to be an interesting 5 game stretch, isn't it?

It's nice to know that whatever happens, the plotline isn't going to be:
        Raptors continue to be dysfunctional.

This is shaping up to be a very entertaining season.

Comment

And it wasnt a 4-19 start to dig our way out of just 2 under 500 go Raps!

#TradeKlow #TradeFields #TradeNovak

Comment

Qasim311 wrote: View Post
            And you do realize that with every game we win, the tank is exponentially harder to pull of? If that is Masai's endgame anyways..
            There is no tank. If there was a tank it is now over. The raps already have 45% more wins than the bottom 6, and 30% more wins than the bottom 8. Lets see how these guys can play together.

Comment

Be realistic. We're going to lose both the Indiana games as well as the Miami one.

I believe we'll defeat Washington & Chicago with our new found added toughness a la John Salmons apparently. 2-3 for the next 5.

Fortunately the 6 after that are MUCH easier.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                Be realistic. We're going to lose both the Indiana games as well as the Miami one.

I believe we'll defeat Washington & Chicago with our new found added toughness a la John Salmons apparently. 2-3 for the next 5.

That Washington game's gonna be a cockfight; I'd say 50/50 chance of a win. Can't WAIT to watch Lowry and Wall go at it!
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post

not sure why beating the pacers is unrealistic. we went 2-2 against them last season (both wins at indiana as well) and we were arguably worse then.

miami may depend on whether they sit wade out on their back to back or whether he sits for the orlando game the day before.

Comment

RapRepRip wrote: View Post
                    There is no tank. If there was a tank it is now over. The raps already have 45% more wins than the bottom 6, and 30% more wins than the bottom 8. Lets see how these guys can play together.
                    Yeah I'm totally against the tank, just making the point that if it's Masai's game plan, it's slipping away fast.

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
                      Wins and losses aside, it's going to be an interesting 5 game stretch, isn't it?

It's nice to know that whatever happens, the plotline isn't going to be:
                      Raptors continue to be dysfunctional.

This is shaping up to be a very entertaining season.
                      Yes!
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The bottom line is that if this team is serious about a playoff run, this is the most important 5-game stretch of the season. The Knicks are in the past now.. these are the big boys now.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

"the next 5 games are tough"
                          that's what everyone said 5 games ago
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Past experience leads me to believe to never underestimate any NBA team right now. We can't chalk up as "games in the bank" against Washington and Chicago. They'll fight hard to get any type of win as well. I don't believe both are "tanking" so it'll be a tough match up along with Miami and Indiana. However, I see us pulling an upset against Miami mores o than Indiana. Indiana has too many strengths at all positions and I think will be a pretty decent indicator of how well the Raptors may play in the playoffs (if they should make it).

Miami, though they have arguably the best player on the planet, we can pull off a win against them because our defense has improved a bit since the start of the season. If the Raps can get Jonas to really loosen up and play his position like he has been recently, I can't see a reason why we can't pull an upset against the Heat!
                            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

I'm pretty excited about this stretch of games. Whether or not this group can compete with the Pacers or the Heat will probably have a huge impact on how Masai approaches the trade deadline.

If they simply looked out-classed, I expect him to go into tank mode — maybe not for 2014 (it's probably too late) but for 2015.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                                @chicago
                                Vs Indiana
                                @ Washington
                                @ Miami
                                @ Indiana

Realistically I only expect us to win two of these games at most. That being said this team has pulled off shockers all season so who knows.

The key will be to somehow win the home game against Indiana and make sure we win against Chicago and Washington. Those away games against Miami and Indiana are going to be close to unwinnable.
                                I agree with your assessment though no one could have called 3-1 on last road trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X