RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.rollingstone.com/music/li...-time-20110407

counting them down 500 to 1. gaining a lot more respect for the stones, can't stand all the dylan and the beatles are still awesome. lots of old motown and really seems like the 50s and 60s were the best time for music. turns out i also like prince. the cure is another band i never listened to and am liking from the list.

edit: wanted to add bo diddley and muddy waters who i am enjoying as well.
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Aug 6, 2013, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• i need new music...
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• the sun risin why you moanin..
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• drake ft drake

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            i need new music...
            Why do you need new music?
            I doubt you've heard all the good stuff already lol
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

i need new music...
              New or new to you?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                Why do you need new music?
                I doubt you've heard all the good stuff already lol
                i havn't thats why i need music thats new to me, getting tired of the lil wayne, kanye, tyga, wiz khalifa tunes
                need something different..

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                  New or new to you?
                  both, lool it doesnt matter just need somethin new

Comment

both, lool it doesnt matter just need somethin new
                    Im assuming you have Itunes. Try "Genius".
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Old School. That's where it's at.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Dude is a killer.. Intellectual rap at it's finest. Everything this guy does is gold man..

Comment

• Comment

• This verse exploded twitter. Kendrick goes nuts
                            Last edited by wallz; Tue Aug 13, 2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              This verse exploded twitter. Kendrick goes nuts
                              Man, he just elevated himself into the upper echelon.

Dude said hes the King of NY and I bet no one will give him shit for it lol.

"...Kendrick, Jigga, Nas"
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                                Man, he just elevated himself into the upper echelon.

Dude said hes the King of NY and I bet no one will give him shit for it lol.

"...Kendrick, Jigga, Nas"
                                Lol, people are already giving him shit for that comment. Someone from Compton will never be 'the king of New York'.
                                But the verse is absolutely on fire. I've never even listened to this guy before, but that verse is f*cking dirty.. I'll give him a listen now.

KL starts at 3:20

Last edited by Joey; Tue Aug 13, 2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X