• Show
Clear All

• Fav 'Pac song
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post

Fav 'Pac song
      i love your avatar<3
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• this<3 my all time favourite pregame jam
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• pregame jams, runnerup

Comment

• how old is this 0.o

Comment

• nicki minaj was unnecessary

Comment

• ur-sher baby

Comment

• queen<3

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                    i love your avatar<3
                    Guys, its confirmed.

She wants the "D".

Comment

Guys, its confirmed.

She wants the "D".
                      lool, if your one of the two men in the pic. then consider it official xD

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Where'd that West Coast East Coast Feud go? We need to start that up again. We got Kendrick on the West, Cole on the East
                        No way man that East coast/ West coast stuff killed Biggie and 2Pac! Can't have that shit happening again lol
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• One of the originators.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            lool, if your one of the two men in the pic. then consider it official xD

Comment

looool, shaadup xD

Comment

• Yeezus pretty much sucks, except for this song and Bound 2

Comment

Working...
                                X