• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do people feel about Compton?

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      How do people feel about Compton?
      Good weather, plenty of liquor stores. Probably wouldn't move there though

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Good weather, plenty of liquor stores. Probably wouldn't move there though
        I've been, it's not nearly as bad as people think

Comment

I've been, it's not nearly as bad as people think
          Knew someone who lived in Regent Park. 99% of the time it's OK it's that 1%. Also like living someplace that food place deliver

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Knew someone who lived in Regent Park. 99% of the time it's OK it's that 1%. Also like living someplace that food place deliver
            It's not where you need to worry about if you're in LA though, inglewood is way worse than Compton

Comment

• Only stayed for a week so it's kinda biased though

Comment

Only stayed for a week so it's kinda biased though
                I'm happy cooking my meth in Grimsby

Comment

• Comment

• Listenin to some Jodeci cause it's that time of the night for me and my ladyyyyy
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Anyone heard de new Weeknd Album? shit is really dope
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Well done but these types of songs are always corny (except for Kobe Bryant - Wayne)

Comment

• Just a fantastic year in music, To Pimp A Butterfly still sitting at AOTY though.

EDIT - Oops, looks like I got the wrong thread. At least I got Kendrick in there. Great year in hip-hop/rap too.

Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Mon Sep 7, 2015, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Shout outs to the Weeknd, the Toronto native, for killing it with his first week sales of more than 400K with his new album "Beauty behind the Madness". Here's his new video:

#JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• One more Day.....

I've been waiting all year for this.... and I can't wait!
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X