Comment

• this is some of what i listen to

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post

I like it.

Holy fuck... I think I just audibly jizzed my pants

That's just grimey!

Comment

• I remember Bleek from the early Rocafella date... Before Jigga became Mr. Knowles.. Not really my speed

Comment

• Date=days

Comment

• A$AP Rocky is pretty sweet
                Danny brown too
                Kendrick Lamar as mentioned
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  A$AP Rocky is pretty sweet
                  Danny brown too
                  Kendrick Lamar as mentioned
                  i picked up LiveLoveA$AP on a whim... just sort of a "lets see what this dude is about" kinda thing

not bad at all... nothing ground breaking or anything.... but it's gotten repeat listens out of me... which is a rarity these days

Comment

• not a big hip hop fan.

in fact i think it's become kind of a joke. I mean, the fact that the guy in the weelchair from degrassi is now the top rapper what does that say about your genre?

today's music is easy to achieve platinum success, i mean, the fact that taylor swift is one of the top artists in today's music just because kanye stole her 10 seconds of fame is quite pathetic.

don't get me wrong some deserve to be there, but, most i don't think do.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                      not a big hip hop fan.

in fact i think it's become kind of a joke. I mean, the fact that the guy in the weelchair from degrassi is now the top rapper what does that say about your genre?

today's music is easy to achieve platinum success, i mean, the fact that taylor swift is one of the top artists in today's music just because kanye stole her 10 seconds of fame is quite pathetic.

don't get me wrong some deserve to be there, but, most i don't think do.

man, I bring up the same thing about Drake on a daily basis... The wheelchair kid from Degrassi... From the richest neighborhood in Toronto.. Brian Austin Green has more street cred than him

Comment

• I'd take Joey Jeremiah more seriously as a rapper... At least he's O.G. Degrassi

Comment

• feels like a united nations kinda day

Roots Manuva (UK)

Dragon Ash (Japan)

Youssoupha (France)

Gollbetty (Japan)... one of my favourite bands

Comment

• One more..

Rip Slyme (Japan)...just because......... you'll see

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post

Holy fuck... I think I just audibly jizzed my pants

That's just grimey!

Yup that's definitely what Flux was going for on that one.

Alright if you like that Heinz than I have a feeling you'll be liking this:

Yup that was dope.

Comment

Working...
                              X