RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiz khalifa <3 young khalifa
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lil wayne...... somethin different
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Don't make me ban you lilmamba ... :P Haha

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Don't make me ban you lilmamba ... :P Haha
          loool xD

Comment

• be be beat it

Comment

• Noooooo! Not Lil Wayne!!!
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I love how when embedding videos the width is always "420". That numbers comes up way to often lol

Comment

• Lil Wayne was alright back in the 500 Degreez days. He sipped a little to hard on the sizzurp though, I'm pretty sure he's mentally retarded now.

Comment

• It's impossible to enjoy this song unless you're in the privacy of your own home if you're white lol

I always think about this when listening to Dr. Dre

Comment

• This song is the FUCKING SHIT N****!

Comment

• To all you hip hop listeners. Can you please tell me why Drake is such a massive fucking dink?
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                          To all you hip hop listeners. Can you please tell me why Drake is such a massive fucking dink?
                          do i smell a hint of ....jealousy??

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            do i smell a hint of ....jealousy??
                            Hehe. Nice try..stealing my lines
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                              Hehe. Nice try..stealing my lines
                              loool get used to, to it

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                loool get used to, to it
                                Do I smell a hint of..jealousy..?

Comment

Working...
                                X