Pacers@Raptors Game day thread: 1st game of 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    You're telling me ... what the hell did I do last night?!
    Hahaha....I don't know, but I hope you didn't have any Bacardi 151. Stuff is like lighter fluid...

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Hahaha....I don't know, but I hope you didn't have any Bacardi 151. Stuff is like lighter fluid...
      Jack Armstrong voice: BACAHDI!
      OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
        Jack Armstrong voice: BACAHDI!
        His voice is probably like that from drinking 151....

Comment

(simple pts, reb)
          March 1st JV-4,9 Roy-18, 3
          Feb 8th JV-14,13 Roy-6,4
          Nov 13 JV- 9,8 Roy-6,9
          Oct 31 JV-12,10 Roy-14,10

Hibbert never really "dominated" him. Jonas seems to have held his own in the matchup.
          Touche! Thanks for that!
          Suppose its just that one game in March that sticks out, which was actually not that bad for JV.

Comment

Hibbert is 7'2 but he's grabs barely any rebounds haha its quite amusing that a man his size cannot consistently grab 10 plus rebounds
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
              Hibbert is 7'2 but he's grabs barely any rebounds haha its quite amusing that a man his size cannot consistently grab 10 plus rebounds
              He's just actually not too good at the physical game down low. Hes long and a great rim protector. But he's pretty "weak" in the sense of holding his ground and throwing his weight around under the glass.

Comment

He's just actually not too good at the physical game down low. Hes long and a great rim protector. But he's pretty "weak" in the sense of holding his ground and throwing his weight around under the glass.
                Well at nearly 280lbs he should be able to hold his own loool I see guys who are 240lbs and constantly banging down low for boards

Comment

RNsteve wrote: View Post
                  Going be a fun game to watch just based on Val vs RoyHib but lets be honest-this would be a bigger upset then OKC & Dal games combined.
                  Okc was huge upset.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Also, whats up with Hansbrough's minutes lately?! Geez Louise. I really like what he was giving us before PeePee came along.
                    I know when he first got back into the line-up he was saying his shoulder wasn't quite healed yet, but they feel he can play through it. Whether he's trying to baby that shoulder or not, I don't know, but when he is getting PT, he's missing something.

These guys get beat up quite a bit, often unreported, so sometimes we see poor performance and think it's something else. That's something I always keep in find when evaluating a below par game(s) from Amir. The guy lays his heart on the floor, plays through a lot of shit, but pain can make him look so bloody listless at times.

Comment

PP is a little more suited to the current offense, being a bit more mobile/versatile than Hansbrough who has been relegated to JV's back up lately. Can't knock Casey because it's working.

Comment

PP can stretch out 4s with his outside shot. Hans tried a couple of jump shots against the Bulls. I think he was 1/4

Comment

What channel is the game on?

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            what channel is the game on?
                            tsn 20

Comment

I think we will have a shot at the end of this game if we don't go through droughts of not scoring, good bench production, big games from the sophmores, and get off to an early start. Love T Ross's effort on D but I find he sags into the key a little bit too much when his man is on the weak side and he leaves his man open for late contested threes which PG24 will knock down. Demar has got to step up versus Stephenson. If I remember correctly he was in foul trouble early in the contest at the start of the year and was almost a non-factor that game. He could be the key to a Pacers win tonight so need a big game from DD.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                tsn 20
                                Thanks a lot. Don't get the sportsnet channels, was hoping to not have to watch it on a stream.

Comment

Working...
                                X