Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masai speaks! (And nothing is clear yet!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are no trading for Afflafo, but not because he is not a good player (he is), and I am sure MU wouldn't mind one bit having him. The problem is that Orlando's asking price is high for a team like the Raptors which are not ready to contend this year or the next.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      If people really think MU is gonna trade Afflalo for Ross..... ahaha funny one MU has stated multiple times that eh wants to develop young players not trade for a 28 year old player whos having 1 solid season just one! its not like afflalo is a career 20ppg scorer
      One solid season? The guy is a very good shooter and played on teams where he wasn't the primary go to guy on offense. Check the stats, please - the guy has improved every season.

Comment

OK, seriously? Why would you give a pick to trade Afflafo to the Raps if you were the Magic GM? Just because it doesn't make sense for us to trade for him, doesn't mean he does not have trade value. In fact, Orlando will receive a pick for him, not give one away!
        Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I would only do it if you throw in a pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

dzoni71 wrote: View Post
          OK, seriously? Why would you give a pick to trade Afflafo to the Raps if you were the Magic GM? Just because it doesn't make sense for us to trade for him, doesn't mean he does not have trade value. In fact, Orlando will receive a pick for him, not give one away!
          Welcome to RR where other GMs are donkeys who will do anything to help Toronto Raptors

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Call it what you want. But Arron Afflalo is not someone i would trade for. And DeMarcus cousins has been putting up big numbers since he arrived in Sac Town, that team is just poorly managed. This is Afflalo's first season where he's put up such big numbers, so i don't see him sustaining it. To say Terrence Ross or DeMar DeRozan will never be as good as Arron Afflalo is laughable to say the least. He's nothing special
            come on dude.

demarcus has been putting up 'consistent' numbers because hes played CONSISTENT huge minutes ever since he joined SAC. hes always been on the floor for around 30 minutes right from the start.

afflalo started off getting minimal time on the floor and only gradually started getting more minutes as seasons went on with the various teams hes been on. obviously thats going to affect how many buckets you get.

thats like saying terrence ross fucking sucks cause last year he barely put any numbers up, without accounting how he was managed or the time hes had on the floor.

you're arguing the wrong points in the wrong way.

i'm NOT for the trade, but your argument doesn't help.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
              One solid season? The guy is a very good shooter and played on teams where he wasn't the primary go to guy on offense. Check the stats, please - the guy has improved every season.
              So your willing to give up Ross for him ? Ross has the potential to surpass Afflalo and hes shown flashes of what he can do with starters minutes.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I used to be jealous of Aaron Afflalo...

That said, I like AA, but he isn't the final piece. He'd be awesome if they didn't lose one of the 5 starters, but I don't think it's worth breaking chemistry. This probably isn't the year to make knee jerk moves. The question is if there is a "star" player that does fit, is willing to not monopolize the ball, etc., who is young enough to fit in...

Comment

The Only thing Arron Afflalo has on T-Ross is that he has a rap song hahaha

Comment

So your willing to give up Ross for him ? Ross has the potential to surpass Afflalo and hes shown flashes of what he can do with starters minutes.
                    Please show me the post where I said I would give up Ross for him.

Comment

Please show me the post where I said I would give up Ross for him.
                      That is what this thread is about isnt it?

Comment

A lot of you are sleeping on Afflalo because we don't get many Magic games (and Nuggets games in the past), but the kid is a fantastic player and would actually be a perfect fit for our team. He can defend his position, he can knock down his shots, especially in the clutch and he's a good rebounder. The only issue is that the Magic are going to want a small ransom for him - and rightfully so.

Comment

A lot of you are sleeping on Afflalo because we don't get many Magic games (and Nuggets games in the past), but the kid is a fantastic player and would actually be a perfect fit for our team. He can defend his position, he can knock down his shots, especially in the clutch and he's a good rebounder. The only issue is that the Magic are going to want a small ransom for him - and rightfully so.
                          Afflalo is a great player but what there asking for is a little high for me, Say we trade for him does Derozan and AA play together ?

Comment

That is what this thread is about isnt it?
                            So you didn't bother to read previous posts? Fantastic.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              come on dude.

demarcus has been putting up 'consistent' numbers because hes played CONSISTENT huge minutes ever since he joined SAC. hes always been on the floor for around 30 minutes right from the start.

afflalo started off getting minimal time on the floor and only gradually started getting more minutes as seasons went on with the various teams hes been on. obviously thats going to affect how many buckets you get.

thats like saying terrence ross fucking sucks cause last year he barely put any numbers up, without accounting how he was managed or the time hes had on the floor.

you're arguing the wrong points in the wrong way.

i'm NOT for the trade, but your argument doesn't help.
                              He was the main guy who came back to Orlando a couple of years ago in a certain trade. He was the main guy in Orlando for a while now (if not him then who? Turk?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Afflalo is a great player but what there asking for is a little high for me, Say we trade for him does Derozan and AA play together ?
                                Why wouldn't they? Move DeRozan to the 3 and start Afflalo at the 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X