Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Strong off the bench.

He is 24, rebounds consistently, shows heart and hustle, and has a really quick jumpshot allowing us to utilize him as a pick n pop, and when his shot is going, he is a good spot-up shooter.

Young with talent and heart, he is a very good tool off the bench right now, but I could see him mature further in a more complete player.

Good pick up.
    Agreed.

And i don't think it's a stretch to say right now that. Patrick Patterson > Ed Davis/Andrea Bargnani.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Whaaaaat? 2Pat's an awesome nickname. PatPat just sounds weird.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Patty Cakes
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I'm with it.

Pat pat.

Fun to scream.

Comment

He calls himself PD Patt so I'll stick with pitty pat

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
              Everyone keeps calling him 2P, double P, PP........and I just don't get it. It's Pat Pat. Pat Pat is so much of a better nickname, why would we not all agree to go with the clear best choice.

I think we need to all get on the same page, the Pat Pat page, and lead a unified front with the nickname.
              PPat is what kings fans have called him for the longest time.

Comment

Tricky P?

Comment

I'm surprised our broadcast crew hasn't broken out something like "Pitter patterson, that's the sound of raining threes!" I bet Devlin wrote that in a notebook somewhere and the rest of the crew talked him out of actually using it.

Comment

PSquared
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                      I'm surprised our broadcast crew hasn't broken out something like "Pitter patterson, that's the sound of raining threes!" I bet Devlin wrote that in a notebook somewhere and the rest of the crew talked him out of actually using it.
                      Hahaha

I'm wondering now if Devlin (or someone who works with/under him) reads these forums. Could be hearing that the next time Pat's outside shot is falling...

Comment

i'm still trying to accept doctor of denial

Comment

What about good old "number 1"?

Get it...? Like pp...? Like pee pee... cause his initials are P.P.... and pee pee is number 1...

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                            Project Pat
                            I've been callin him Project Patterson since he came here, hahaha nice.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                              Ya'll are nuts. Pat Pat is way better.
                              I think it is an illusory issue...take out the space, make it PatPat and u might get some takers.

Comment

PitterPat?

Comment

Working...
                                X